Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 16, 2017
I wanted to buy Emerald ran but, in the past I tried to buy gold and I accidentally did it with the wrong currency, now it still says the payment is on hold, It wont let me buy the emerald because that old attempt to buy gold is still on hold, I want to cancel it but don't know how, can someone please cancel it so I can buy Emerald rank.

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I wanted to buy Emerald ran but, in the past I tried to buy gold and I accidentally did it with the wrong currency, now it still says the payment is on hold, It wont let me buy the emerald because that old attempt to buy gold is still on hold, I want to cancel it but don't know how, can someone please cancel it so I can buy Emerald rank.
Hey! You can PM @Joe Henry or you can contact sales@cubecraft.net via email but it does take a day or two for them to respond.

Reactions: Joe Henry

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Just an addition to what TriangleAttack said,

If you need support, then please email sales@cubecraft.net, or you can create a private conversation with @Joe Henry

The staff would need information like:

- Transaction ID (This usually starts with a B or a W. It is not the transaction ID on the card statement).

- Date of purchase.

- Minecraft username.

- Email address entered at checkout.

Without that information, the staff cannot prove that you bought a rank.

Reactions: Joe Henry
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on Puov's profile.
hoi
Finally some free time in the upcoming days. Time to play sw and skyblock hehehehhe
Eli wrote on Eli Shane's profile.
Legend
Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom