Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

The names of ranks are really stupid (exaggeration). My proposal is to have a setting that changes the names of ranks .

For example , a setting that changes Admin rank to hokage , mod to jounin , helper to chunin etc. 'helper' right now sounds like the person is an errand boy.

Maybe make this customizable ? I wish to be able to rename obsidian rank to helper wannabe , stone to MLG , Lapiz to LapizLazuli etc. pls implement this.This would solely be one sided . Although you may set the diamond rank to 'pig' , it would say 'diamond' on other's screens.

None of you understood the suggestions so...

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ REGARDING THIS SUGGESTION

Hey uh ...
Just in case some of you (Snap) didnt understand , this would be a one sided thing. The actual ranks wouldn't change , just how they look on your side.

As for staff being nit able to recognize when doing reports.

1. The rank does not matter
2. The colour will be the same

As for staff not being recognized

1. You're the one changing the rank name on your side. It will say 'Mod' for everyone else.
2. It will be set to normal by default.
Customisable ranks would be a nuclear disaster unless people cannot see your customisation. In which case, there's isn't any need to customise your rank.

Last edited by a moderator:

FlaminKeyboard

Novice Member
Jul 12, 2017
Gazorpazorp
I like your enthusiasm in Naruto ;) but new players or existing ones who don't get the reference wont understand it and wont be able to contact a staff if needed.
Sorry but i'm giving this a -1

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I like your enthusiasm in Naruto ;) but new players or existing ones who don't get the reference wont understand it and wont be able to contact a staff if needed.
Sorry but i'm giving this a -1
I didn't get the reference :(

Admin rank to hokage
Tbh, I thought this was a typo for 'Admin rank to 'hostage'' lmfao

A

A pigeon

Hey uh ...
Just in case some of you (Snap) didnt understand , this would be a one sided thing. The actual ranks wouldn't change , just how they look on your side.

F

Facelurite

1. You're the one changing the rank name on your side. It will say 'Mod' for everyone else.
Customisable ranks would be a nuclear disaster unless people cannot see your customisation. In which case, there's isn't any need to customise your rank.
omg nuclear

F

Facelurite

Hey uh ...
heh heh yea xD search up naruto xD and LOL admin=hostage xD
Oh sorry , I left put one crucial detain that may chane everyone's opinions. Thanks for catching it before this thread got too many replies

Reactions: MimicPanda

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
It could make people to name their ranks a forbidden name on the server, maybe insulting people just for fun. This is pointles after all

A

A pigeon

It could make people to name their ranks a forbidden name on the server, maybe insulting people just for fun. This is pointles after all
It wont matter because nobody else will be able to see . Anyways I do this to playet names with labymod .

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
It could slightly devalue the current donator ranks, as the player can gain the satisfaction of seeing a nice rank next to their name without paying any money.

F

Facelurite

It could slightly devalue the current donator ranks, as the player can gain the satisfaction of seeing a nice rank next to their name without paying any money.
They pay for voting exclusives , not seeing a rank next to their name.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
Na I don't like the idea. It would be a disaster as someone already said. Maybe if you changed some things from it, it would be okay.

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
The names of ranks are really stupid (exaggeration). My proposal is to have a setting that changes the names of ranks .

For example , a setting that changes Admin rank to hokage , mod to jounin , helper to chunin etc. 'helper' right now sounds like the person is an errand boy.

Maybe make this customizable ? I wish to be able to rename obsidian rank to helper wannabe , stone to MLG , Lapiz to LapizLazuli etc. pls implement this.This would solely be one sided . Although you may set the diamond rank to 'pig' , it would say 'diamond' on other's screens.

People could possibly make the ranks an inappropriate name and then the staff would have a bigger problem -1

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Obsidian = money pit

EDIT: This might be unoriginal but maybe a tag like in factions beside your name?
Maybe have certain titles unlocked at different network experience levels or for completing certain achievements? Mineplex has this kind of system, where the title is displayed below the player's name. But I wouldn't want it to be a direct copy of it.

Reactions: Luzario

Quake_02

Novice Member
Apr 22, 2017

Sorry, i like the ranks the way they are.-1

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom