Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
Sorry for the title, I couldn't come up with anything else. I think that whatever rank you are in-game, you should have that rank in the forums. For example, instead of saying member, you would have your rank. Right now I currently do not have a rank, so instead of saying member, it would say stone. For someone with a rank, they would have whatever rank they own instead of member.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
IMG_2168.jpg

plz

Reactions: CommunistCactus

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
This has been suggested many times before and I do agree with it. I do not think it is that necessary though, but it would be nice to add in a small update. Some people don't want to share there rank (I don't know why but I've met them). So if this does get added, there should be an option if you want to share your rank or not. We still have our signature for right now, so unless there is something like an emoji update, I'm fine without the ranks. Don't want staff to waste their time by doing something small when they can do something big!

StanEXE

Jun 18, 2016
I think it would be nice but you can also just put it in your signature like I have

Starfishunter

Jul 15, 2017
Sorry for the title, I couldn't come up with anything else. I think that whatever rank you are in-game, you should have that rank in the forums. For example, instead of saying member, you would have your rank. Right now I currently do not have a rank, so instead of saying member, it would say stone. For someone with a rank, they would have whatever rank they own instead of member.
I like the idea it saying that you put time into the server!

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Something like this would be great for ranked players, as it does distinguish them from others, however if someone is an active member who is a stone, then the stone rank could diminish their respect given on the forums. Alternatively, you can keep the "Member" tag for everyone, but have additional tags to show that they are a donator.

Luca Blom

Oct 12, 2015
Netherlands
I don't know the use of this, my in game rank is obsidian so it would say obsidian in the forums. I don't want to pretend to be better than other people just because I have got money, I like this because everyone is treated the same now and that is the intention of a forum.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Verbramdt wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for the follow, and happy birthday! :D
BurgerCat13 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happpy birthdayyy birb
Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
Top Bottom