Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello,

I have my cages on the random options, because I like most of them very much. But I found a very, very pretty one today, but I'll never know which one it was because I have too many cages 😭
Now, loot God Story is also making this new update, https://cubecraft.notion.site/e86c9...1a3043c505&p=7a46389e3628424387705d166ee057d2, with this in the back of my hand. It'd be nice to be able to see which loot items were picked last by the randomizer option to be able to favourite them. Or know which ones these are.

This could either be a message in chat when it is selected (at the start of the game for cages). But this seems a bit spammy :(, or as the cubelet history a section in the loot menu per loot category. Or something complete different!

Anyway, I'd really love to have this, so I can find out which cage was so beautiful

~Fesa xx

💀 Camgames 🎃

Aug 18, 2021
Definitely. I found a cage (I thinks it's like blizzard? Or smth) and I have it in randomize, and I want to know what the name is.

kikiblabla

Novice Member
Feb 5, 2021
Hello,

I have my cages on the random options, because I like most of them very much. But I found a very, very pretty one today, but I'll never know which one it was because I have too many cages 😭
Now, loot God Story is also making this new update, https://cubecraft.notion.site/e86c9...1a3043c505&p=7a46389e3628424387705d166ee057d2, with this in the back of my hand. It'd be nice to be able to see which loot items were picked last by the randomizer option to be able to favourite them. Or know which ones these are.

This could either be a message in chat when it is selected (at the start of the game for cages). But this seems a bit spammy :(, or as the cubelet history a section in the loot menu per loot category. Or something complete different!

Anyway, I'd really love to have this, so I can find out which cage was so beautiful

~Fesa xx
That's honestly a really good idea!

Goldy

Novice Member
Mar 31, 2021
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/She/They
I personally definitely don't want to be spammed every time I join a game or Lobby (if you're adding this for cages you should add it for trails etc too), I'd love to see this however so I'd definitely agree with it being similar to the Cubelet History! :D

josepadgui

Mar 26, 2021
Cordoba, Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello,

~Fesa xx
I don't think a message should be sent as it would be pretty annoying for players, however, the information should be displayed in a section of the loot menu.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
Top Bottom