Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pvp989

May 7, 2023
I remember back a few months ago posting about how my final goal for Skywars Solo was to hit 3000 wins. Well I reached 3000 a few weeks ago and have even passed that by a bit. I started grinding Skywars TO4 a little bit after that and I now have over 300 wins in it. I have also reached level 81 now. I have seen the new update come and I am perhaps going to offend some of you but I like it. I enjoy tridents but most of all the uses for smithing tables, anvils, and enchanting tables. I don't believe it was a perfect update especially not at first but I think Cubecraft is pretty good at releasing bad updates and getting them fixed up soon after. I have not gotten the Hardcore Eggwars experience but it does sound fun to my UHC minded self. Well anyways with all that being said, I would like to talk about the title of the post. I have to say, for this entire year, Cubecraft has felt noticeably more dry to me than a few years ago. My favorite times on Cubecraft would have to be between 2019 and 2021. I have seen so many players come and go from that era that I really liked. Dubby was one I have talked about before and in many ways, he was to me one of the pillars of the community. Players such as Dubby, Gamenight, Fighter, Jmall, Digested, and Luis were the ones who really got me interested in the community to begin with and I think its because all of them brought good gameplay along with something else. Dubby was very creative, Gamenight is Gamenight, Fighter had the world record and other fun videos, Jmall was just that guy, Digested was the most impressive player stats wise and the player after Dubby who kind of got me into the community, and Luis had two of the best Cube videos I have seen in terms of entertainment. I also thought Lema was great. I miss all of these players and many more and its simply not the same without their presence. I am aware of a trend going around right now away from video games and towards real life goals and ambitions and I am certainly attracted to that. I would like to focus more right now on some of my interests such as Theology, Fitness, Finances, maybe getting into a relationship, Friendship, Philosophy, History, Science, and most of all my relationship with God. I have in past times felt awkward talking about it but right now, I am confident to say I am a Christian and a Primitive Baptist both of which I love. I think I am finally ready to touch grass more than before and to move on from video games overall. I will say that for all that have left, there is a remnant and I will give them credit for sticking with the community. Saltyshadows and Slinkygnu are perhaps the top examples I can give of this and I wish them the best as they continue to be there for the community. I don't really think there's anything left for me in Cubecraft and so that is why I have decided as of now that pvp989 has left the game.

D

Deleted member 511644

Hey!

It's sad to see that you are leaving, we never really had the chance to talk to each other, but I'm sure you're an amazing person! I'm glad to read you had an amazing time while playing on the server, and I definitely hope to see you return to CubeCraft in the future, and hope you will achieve all your goals, and keep following your dreams!

I wish you all the best in your life, and who knows, we see you back in the future!

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Even though I barely know you, its sad to see another OG player go. I've enjoyed reading your forum posts and the fact you mentioned me in some of them is awesome.
I was "gone" between January 2021 and July 2023, I officially returned on July 14.
I'll be on this server for years to come! Maybe one day I'll see you in game

Reactions: pvp989

Tommy Boi

Novice Member
Apr 23, 2023
🇮🇪 Ireland
sunsunny.org
Pronouns
He/Him
Even though I barely know you, its sad to see another OG player go. I've enjoyed reading your forum posts and the fact you mentioned me in some of them is awesome.
I was "gone" between January 2021 and July 2023, I officially returned on July 14.
I'll be on this server for years to come! Maybe one day I'll see you in game
They are not 'OG'. I am more og then them. :/

Kaureese

Aug 19, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember back a few months ago posting about how my final goal for Skywars Solo was to hit 3000 wins. Well I reached 3000 a few weeks ago and have even passed that by a bit. I started grinding Skywars TO4 a little bit after that and I now have over 300 wins in it. I have also reached level 81 now. I have seen the new update come and I am perhaps going to offend some of you but I like it. I enjoy tridents but most of all the uses for smithing tables, anvils, and enchanting tables. I don't believe it was a perfect update especially not at first but I think Cubecraft is pretty good at releasing bad updates and getting them fixed up soon after. I have not gotten the Hardcore Eggwars experience but it does sound fun to my UHC minded self. Well anyways with all that being said, I would like to talk about the title of the post. I have to say, for this entire year, Cubecraft has felt noticeably more dry to me than a few years ago. My favorite times on Cubecraft would have to be between 2019 and 2021. I have seen so many players come and go from that era that I really liked. Dubby was one I have talked about before and in many ways, he was to me one of the pillars of the community. Players such as Dubby, Gamenight, Fighter, Jmall, Digested, and Luis were the ones who really got me interested in the community to begin with and I think its because all of them brought good gameplay along with something else. Dubby was very creative, Gamenight is Gamenight, Fighter had the world record and other fun videos, Jmall was just that guy, Digested was the most impressive player stats wise and the player after Dubby who kind of got me into the community, and Luis had two of the best Cube videos I have seen in terms of entertainment. I also thought Lema was great. I miss all of these players and many more and its simply not the same without their presence. I am aware of a trend going around right now away from video games and towards real life goals and ambitions and I am certainly attracted to that. I would like to focus more right now on some of my interests such as Theology, Fitness, Finances, maybe getting into a relationship, Friendship, Philosophy, History, Science, and most of all my relationship with God. I have in past times felt awkward talking about it but right now, I am confident to say I am a Christian and a Primitive Baptist both of which I love. I think I am finally ready to touch grass more than before and to move on from video games overall. I will say that for all that have left, there is a remnant and I will give them credit for sticking with the community. Saltyshadows and Slinkygnu are perhaps the top examples I can give of this and I wish them the best as they continue to be there for the community. I don't really think there's anything left for me in Cubecraft and so that is why I have decided as of now that pvp989 has left the game.
Nooooooo

May 2, 2022
England
when i see posts like this, i get a sharp pain in my chest. knowing a player is leaving and never returning puts me in a deep state of despair for days. i hope you come back some day... *.*

• Love
Reactions: ignsinf

ignsinf

Oct 13, 2022
when i see posts like this, i get a sharp pain in my chest. knowing a player is leaving and never returning puts me in a deep state of despair for days. i hope you come back some day... *.*

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-08-21 194320.png
    Screenshot 2023-08-21 194320.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 52
  • Wow
Reactions: ashtxq is so real
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom