Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
I love SMPs with friends, but unfortunately they tend to die out quickly :c

I'm not a fan of PvP games, but I do play them sometimes. More often I'll be playing non-PvP-focused games like Minerware and Skyblock.

Reactions: LaRoyce and Hoshi

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Until recently, I haven’t really had any friends to play with and I don’t enjoy vanilla Minecraft alone. PvP is much more enjoyable and repayable, especially if you don’t have anyone to play with. Funnily enough, the circle of friends I am a part of today started when I kept matching with the same player in lucky islands multpile days in a row, and I decided to join a party with them. Now that I do have these friends, I admit that playing on realm servers with 15+ people is still an enjoyable experience, but cubecraft has a special place in my heart.

Reactions: Lyriie and LaRoyce

LaRoyce

Aug 30, 2021
If I'm on an SMP it's almost always going to be modded or have plugins/data packs as vanilla gets super boring after you kill the dragon.
sometimes i prefer vanilla cause maybe i dont need to panic or getting angry for pvp 😂

arriec

Jun 12, 2023
I think it would be a good balance between the options for me. Focussing on one thing all the time gets boring after a while but with alternation, the game stays refreshing and fun. Playing together with friends will always have my priority, whether it's pvp or SMPs, it's just so much more fun

bronk

Novice Member
Nov 4, 2019
benelux
open.spotify.com
i love smps but they die quickly sadly :[ (at least i can host my own server so no real money lost from hosting costs😅)
i also like skywars and hunger gamez but im not the best at them xd

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

bye bye jujutsu kaisen hello one punch man
Eli
Alright, I have all the data for the forum statistics and curiosities thread, it took me multiple days to get it! The current program I'm using has a processing time of almost 23 hours! Had to use two computers to cut it down to 11.5 hours haha

1714578753386.png
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
I go meow
Its was a long time didn't post here
But i reach to day a special nember of
1000048598.png
msg in the forums 888
I have no idea how I just became a well known member lol. I mean- it hasn't even been 3 months, and the only thing I do is upload facts.

Thank you all so much, even though I don't deserve being a well known member :heart:
Top Bottom