Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
So I've been using Badlion for a while now, and I use freelook (a mod in badlion). I decided to look up right now if freelook is allowed or not. I found an old thread which states that it isnt allowed. But the thread made my Capitan says that badlion is allowed including all the mods in it. Freelook is a mod in badlion is must be allowed right? I'll admit I have been using it and recording with it not thinking that it could be bannable. I want to clarify it and if it isnt allowed i'll stop using it. Thank you.

D

Deleted member 421664

So I've been using Badlion for a while now, and I use freelook (a mod in badlion). I decided to look up right now if freelook is allowed or not. I found an old thread which states that it isnt allowed. But the thread made my Capitan says that badlion is allowed including all the mods in it. Freelook is a mod in badlion is must be allowed right? I'll admit I have been using it and recording with it not thinking that it could be bannable. I want to clarify it and if it isnt allowed i'll stop using it. Thank you.
Hello, It's allowed

Can you send the post? because I haven't really seen that, You may have understood a tailored idea from the post.

Josher

Forum Expert
Sep 1, 2015
Belgium
Hello _Sheyta,

The use of FreeCam modifications which allow users to explore the Minecraft world as if they were in spectator mode is in fact against the rules. Badlion’s Perspective mod, however, does not allow players to fly around the world freely, but rather just gives player a wider view of their surroundings (a simple 360° view). So you should be just fine using the Badlion variant of the FreeCam mod. :)

I hope this answer clears up your confusion about this topic. If not, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread.

Last edited:

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Hello _Sheyta,

The use of FreeCam modifications which allow users to explore the Minecraft world as if they were in spectator mode is in fact against the rules. Badlion’s Perspective mod, however, does not allow players to fly around the world freely, but rather just gives player a wider view of their surroundings (a simple 360° view). So you should be just fine using the Badlion variant of the FreeCam mod. :)

I hope this answer clears up your confusion about this topic. If not, feel free to let me know by replying to this thread.
That's exactly what I thought. the rules say that Freecam is bannable but that has nothing to do with freelook.

Reactions: Josher and _JoSee

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Hello, It's allowed

Can you send the post? because I haven't really seen that, You may have understood a tailored idea from the post.
Hello _Sheyta,

A Staff member named HackersDontWin replied to this post and said that freelook isn't allowed. That thread is about 6 months old. I think if they rule out that freelook isn't allowed then many people will be getting banned although I don't think freelook is something that Sentinel can catch you doing since I'm pretty sure it's a client side thing, not server side. I still want a concrete answer by a staff member after the new post by Capitan.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
How old is the thread? It might be outdated.

Emziever

Apr 24, 2020
Here u can find all the mods that are allowed and what isn’t allowed.
You do realize that the mod in question isn't listed in that thread. As stated in that thread: ignorance isn't a valid excuse. I created a separate thread because I want to know whether freelook is allowed or not. Although a single staff member can't supply me with an answer which is quite sad.

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
1595754969184.png

Not allowed, sorry!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IMG_0660.jpeg

I wanted to put the flower on her head… but she ate it😭
Eli wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Thanks for the follow!! :)
Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
Top Bottom