• No

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • 50% reward

Votes: 6 30.0%

• Total voters

GOOMBA_NLD

May 5, 2016
The Netherlands
Why it's only in survival games if u team win, the full team get points/experience rewards.

Why it's no added in skywars, eggwars. Ect.
Its sometimes a frustation if u died at lost moment of the game. And than ur teammates winning. But you dont get a winning reward.

( sorry 4 bad grammer, but its important as the reader understand my :D )

google translate ( maybe does people understand it better )

Why is it in survival games if your team wins, that everyone gets the xp and the reward, but not in other mini games. Such as skywars eggwars ect. Sometimes it's so frustrating if you die at the end of the game and the other members of your team win, everyone gets the reward apart from you. This should be added / changed.

Last edited:

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
Why it's only in survival games if u team win, the full team get points/experience rewards.

Its sometimes a frustation if u died at lost moment of the game. And than ur teammates winning. But you dont get a winning reward.

I really understand what you're trying to say, i don't know if it's only at survival games but i would like to add this at every game..... +1

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. However,it seems to be reasonable so it's +1

Fristey

Jan 20, 2017
My Head
I don't fully understand what you're trying to say. However,it seems to be reasonable so it's +1
He means like, you are in team 1 and if you died and team 1 won ( but you died ) You don't have the win and the exp etc.

Reactions: RayzMC

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
He means like, you are in team 1 and if you died and team 1 won ( but you died ) You don't have the win and the exp etc.
Thanks

I actually agree with you, if your team wins maybe half of the prize? because they may did it without you. So if your teammates get 10 points you get 5?
How does that sound?

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I 100% agree with this suggestion! I think that if you die but are part of a team (and stay till the end of the game) you should also be given the rewards!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Dajidus's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!
UncleSpect wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Top Bottom