Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Hey.

I have a LVL7 Cow Spawn and I need to grind EXP but I'm not sure how to make one? If I can get some data from y'all that would be great.
I have a lesser amount of Skyblock Meta stored in my mind and I just started getting into it so if you use lesser-known terminology please define it later.

Thank You!

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
I've found lapis generators to be the best source of exp, even in the late game (I've got 200 lapis gens currently). You could set up an AFK spider grinder (search forums for examples) and an industrial cocoa bean farm, and spend the money on more lapis generators. That being said, there's really not much use for exp in the early game, just focus on progressing through quests and making your island look pretty.

Reactions: TARO

TARO

Jul 22, 2020
Outer Space
www.youtube.com
Noted.

Is there an optimised layout for the generators I should be using instead of the ugly stack of madness I have currently? I also would like to know if there is a better way to collect cobblestone.
I am working on a cocoa bean farm currently, at the moment I just unlocked the jungle.
I mostly use my EXP to level my efficiency on my axe at the moment for my pumpkin farm on the smaller (still optimised for its size) side. It currently is my main source of money.

I'll take what you said into full accounting and work on upgrading my lapis gens as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help!

FBX17

Jul 14, 2020
UK
Noted.

Is there an optimised layout for the generators I should be using instead of the ugly stack of madness I have currently? I also would like to know if there is a better way to collect cobblestone.
I am working on a cocoa bean farm currently, at the moment I just unlocked the jungle.
I mostly use my EXP to level my efficiency on my axe at the moment for my pumpkin farm on the smaller (still optimised for its size) side. It currently is my main source of money.

I'll take what you said into full accounting and work on upgrading my lapis gens as soon as possible.

Thank you for your help!
1) Just place generators in a straight line, 2 blocks tall with a building block on top (prevents exp from "going missing"). 2) For cobblestone, build the same 2 block tall line - walk left and break the bottom layer, walk right and break the top layer. Experiment with the length until the bottom layer has regenerated by the time you get back to the start.
3) Cocoa bean farms are a great source of cash at that point in the game if you want to just come on every hour or so and harvest it (generally makes 30 coins/second). If you have no life (like me) then make a massive wheat farm (24 x 80) which you can continuously harvest (those exact dimensions make 80 coins/second).
4) Check this image for an optimized pattern for your pumpkin farm (you'll want to replace it with a melon farm in the future). Also, I'd recommend getting a few fortune levels on all your tools, as it doubles drops on loads of unexpected thing like iron ore and pumpkins.

Attachments

• Large_farm_grid.png
    Large_farm_grid.png
    18.5 KB · Views: 178
Reactions: TARO
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xLucq's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Xi1m wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom