Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

waryepicroblox

Oct 30, 2013
I have seen many people cussing and saying bad things on the server specifically on skyblock so I was wondering if by chance I may possibly be a mod I am a proud iron rank who wants to see a cleaner chat in cubecraft thanks you.please reply

kewlkat227

Oct 26, 2013
The Dark Side of the Force
I have seen many people cussing and saying bad things on the server specifically on skyblock so I was wondering if by chance I may possibly be a mod I am a proud iron rank who wants to see a cleaner chat in cubecraft thanks you.please reply
Since you asked your chances just went down to 0 the correct thing to do if you want to be a mod is get to know people and make them like you if you see bad language report it on the forums and most importantly patience. Asking shows you are impatient. Sorry :/

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Since you asked your chances just went down to 0 the correct thing to do if you want to be a mod is get to know people and make them like you if you see bad language report it on the forums and most importantly patience. Asking shows you are impatient. Sorry :/

Exactly.

yea take a screen shot of the language and post it on the ban appeal

37603.jpg

Hallucinated

Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2013
It's what the Staff are here for.
If you have any issues please report them to the Report thread.
Do not go around asking for Staff ranks when you could simply ask somebody in higher power.
We apologize for the inconvenience of the swearing, we do try our hardest to contain the foul language.
The best thing you could to help is to simply report them by via forums.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom