Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
So I have read numerous posts trying to find any information on this topic and it’s never clear. I have unlocked wither skeletons and only have one more nether island to go. Some people suggested side quests which I thought maybe that’s it, I’ve done a ton of old blue quests. Nothing has unlocked being able to buy them. I’m about to turn in my nether wart quest for 50,000 collection. Which I believe to be one of the last quests before the last nether island unlock. Can anyone that’s unlocked them shed any light on to this topic for me please? Thanks!

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
I just finally unlocked quartz generators after unlocking the 4th island, maybe it was the killing the wither quest, maybe it was the first or second required quest of the 4th island, but that is roughly about when i unlocked them

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
I just finally unlocked quartz generators after unlocking the 4th island, maybe it was the killing the wither quest, maybe it was the first or second required quest of the 4th island, but that is roughly about when i unlocked them
Did you complete the 1000 potion vials and 1000 filling them up in the nether? Because I still have that and probably more to finish on side quests wonder if that’s why

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
Did you complete the 1000 potion vials and 1000 filling them up in the nether? Because I still have that and probably more to finish on side quests wonder if that’s why
I have killed the Wither boss definitely have the last nether island unlocked. Just completed the fill 1000 files in the nether quest and still haven’t unlocked it. Wondering if it’s this chain of quests. I now have to kill 300 different mobs while using potions

Joedidely

Oct 2, 2021
I have killed the Wither boss definitely have the last nether island unlocked. Just completed the fill 1000 files in the nether quest and still haven’t unlocked it. Wondering if it’s this chain of quests. I now have to kill 300 different mobs while using potions
I haven't yet done the potion one so it's not that

_EliteNobody

Feb 13, 2021
United Kingdom
Hey,
Quartz generators are on the overworld I think because on one of my profiles I can buy them but haven't unlocked more than the first nether island. I have completed all islands in the overworld except the last two.

pledge2000

Mar 28, 2022
Okay so update. Smoldering dominion. That’s the quest that unlocks them. I don’t know why but for some reason I thought that I was on the fourth island going onto the fifth. I was on the third going on the fourth and final island. Dur moment. But yea hopefully this helps someone else.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom