Status
Not open for further replies.

PerryJ

Forum Expert
Aug 28, 2016
Doofenshmirtzz Evil Inc.
Pronouns
He/Him
Thank you for this quality, coolio post on the forums. In no way the Quakecraft in Hypixel is the same as the Quakecraft on Cubecraft. I find the Quakecraft on Hypixel one of the worst versions I've played. The biggest reason for that is that players have like no chance to win games, because players with more experience in playing the game (not winning) have like an insane short amount of cool down. 0.85 I believe. What's the tactic on that...
Quakecraft on Cubecraft is more fair in my eyes. Everyone starts with the same abilities when a game starts. Everyone can win if you just practice your skills.

And so what if Hypixel was first with Quakecraft? Oh no! Hypixel was first! What a disaster!

Moooofinlover

Novice Member
May 20, 2020
upload_2020-5-25_14-14-12.png

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
OK? Thus,
I don't really see you making a point?
Who cares that it was first on Hypixel?

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
So I'm going to lock this post - it seems to be a bit of a drama-stirring post.
Thank you for this quality, coolio post on the forums. In no way the Quakecraft in Hypixel is the same as the Quakecraft on Cubecraft. I find the Quakecraft on Hypixel one of the worst versions I've played. The biggest reason for that is that players have like no chance to win games, because players with more experience in playing the game (not winning) have like an insane short amount of cool down. 0.85 I believe. What's the tactic on that...
Quakecraft on Cubecraft is more fair in my eyes. Everyone starts with the same abilities when a game starts. Everyone can win if you just practice your skills.

And so what if Hypixel was first with Quakecraft? Oh no! Hypixel was first! What a disaster!
This basically sums up the reasoning. We also feature multiple different modes that you can play - from the classic everyone loves to powerups and OITC, we ensure that all of the gamemodes we release have awesome features for everyone to enjoy - if you have any suggestions or original ideas, feel free to make a thread here.
If we're talking about originality, the game which Quakecraft is based on (Quake III Arena) was released in 1999.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

- Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday, cool Forums member!! 🥳✨
Reesle wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
UncleSpect wrote on _EliteDavy's profile.
thank you for the follow my friend! 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday, Eef <3
Thank you all for your sweet birthday wishes 💕
Top Bottom