Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, i made an earlier suggestion, but i agree, you can't simply bring back all arcade games. After some time i realised some of them are indeed outdated. However, i don't think all of them are outdated. Quakecraft is just still a good game. In my opinion, this should defenitely come back! It has no bugs at all and there were enough people who were playing this game. Also it's a classical game of cubecraft. However, i also came up with some new features.

Powerups: it would be fun to add any kind of buffers or debuffers. They will just randomly spawn around the map and give little advantages for a really short period of time: for example; give slowness to your opponents for 5 seconds or something.
It would also be fun to get a randomly selected power up after you got a killstreak.

Maybe, it would also be fun if you could buy different sound and 'fire' effects. For example a creeper explosion after you killed someone. Or green particles when you fire at someone. These things could be bought with vanity points or points, since they are just cosmetics.

Teleportation: It could also be fun to add a teleportation feature (you can only use this for example every 2 minutes, to avoid abuse) because sometimes there's just no one nearby and now, you can tp to a random spawn location.

At last but not least, what happened to the old map 'Egypt' (EDIT: Arch ( Thanks @StorySays )) maybe there could be revamp of that map, since it looked really cool! Also, new other maps, would also be appreciated :D

@PerryJ

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Okay, i made an earlier suggestion, but i agree, you can't simply bring back all arcade games. After some time i realised some of them are indeed outdated. However, i don't think all of them are outdated. Quakecraft is just still a good game. In my opinion, this should defenitely come back! It has no bugs at all and there were enough people who were playing this game. Also it's a classical game of cubecraft. However, i also came up with some new features.

Powerups: it would be fun to add any kind of buffers or debuffers. They will just randomly spawn around the map and give little advantages for a really short period of time: for example; give slowness to your opponents for 5 seconds or something.
It would also be fun to get a randomly selected power up after you got a killstreak.

Maybe, it would also be fun if you could buy different sound and 'fire' effects. For example a creeper explosion after you killed someone. Or green particles when you fire at someone. This things could be bought with vanity points or points, since they are just cosmetics.

At last but not least, what happened to the old map 'Egypt' (or something like that) maybe there could be revamp of that map, since it looked really cool! Also, new other maps, would also be appreciated :D
Yes, many people want Quakecraft back! I think it might well be added. These ideas are very nice and would add a nice spin on the classic game we all know and love +1

Reactions: Komodо

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco

Maybe, it would also be fun if you could buy different sound and 'fire' effects. For example a creeper explosion after you killed someone. Or green particles when you fire at someone. This things could be bought with vanity points or points, since they are just cosmetics.

At last but not least, what happened to the old map 'Egypt' (or something like that) maybe there could be revamp of that map, since it looked really cool! Also, new other maps, would also be appreciated :D
Absolutely =D I would agree Since it is a good suggestion

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com

The old map was called 'Arch'.
efcluke94 said:
Arch
by: killerkwile
2eqgrw6.jpg
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/new-quakecraft-maps-teamspeak-revamp-and-skyblock-updates.13385/

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I would love to see quakecraft come back! It was a really fun game and I think adding those buffs would make it even more fun. Regardless if they add them though, I would love to see this game come back soon!

Reactions: Dutudy and Komodо

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
The only reason I didn't play quakecraft was because it took me too long to load in after every death, other than that it was probably one of my favourite games on the server, I would personally love to see it back in any form.

I'd definitely like to see how the game would run with those different powerups. The games would definitely get interesting with them.

To do with teleporting an idea for it could be just to give the players an enderpearl per life. This would also mean it could stop abuse because you can only use it once. It could be used as an offensive item to confuse players by teleporting a short distance or as an item for travel to get closer to fights quicker. It has its downsides but just an idea.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
I agree with bringing quakecraft back, but I don't agree with your suggestions on what to add. I think they would add lag to a game that is already somewhat laggy. Also, I think it would ruin the overall purpose of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom