• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
This game is a simple PvP game that would be fun to play due to its simple nature.Each game is timed for about 5-10 minutes and gives 20 points for a win.I will explain the game in more detail below.

Basic information:This game has 4 teams on 4,each team is on a different side of the square.
-This game has no walls since the game starts almost imminently. -Its a last man standing game -The game has 3 different kits -There is a grace period of about 15 seconds -Most kits have leather armor -1 kill gives you 3 points like skywars -Kill assists give 1 point. -Each ability has a cool down of 30 seconds -
-Each kit is has special power
Kits:
Warrior:Stone sword and leather armor Special power Power Smash:When the player right clicks gives them a smash power that effects all players in a 5 block radius.
Archer:Power 1 bow,16 arrows,wood sword and leather amour Power Arrow Rain:Rains down arrows on the enemy,3 block radius.
Builder:Stone sword wood pickaxe, golden helmet,leather boots and chest plate Power Block Thrower:Allows you to throw a block that does heavy damage.

The game is quite simple and would fit pretty well in pvp since well the game is purely based pvp and not resource gathering like most of our games.Anyway I think the game is pretty self explanatory and would be quite fun to play due to its fast nature.

someone1234567890

May 6, 2016
This game is a simple PvP game that would be fun to play due to its simple nature.Each game is timed for about 5-10 minutes and gives 20 points for a win.I will explain the game in more detail below.

Basic information:This game has 4 teams on 4,each team is on a different side of the square.
-This game has no walls since the game starts almost imminently. -Its a last man standing game -The game has 3 different kits -There is a grace period of about 15 seconds -Most kits have leather armor -1 kill gives you 3 points like skywars -Kill assists give 1 point. -Each ability has a cool down of 30 seconds -
-Each kit is has special power
Kits:
Warrior:Stone sword and leather armor Special power Power Smash:When the player right clicks gives them a smash power that effects all players in a 5 block radius.
Archer:power 1 bow,16 arrows,wood sword and leather amour Power Arrow Rain:Rains down arrows on the enemy,3 block radius.
Builder:Stone sword wood pickaxe, golden helmet,leather boots and chest plate Power Block Thrower:Allows you to throw a block that does heavy damage.

The game is quite simple and would fit pretty well in pvp since well the game is purely based pvp and not resource gathering like most of our games.Anyway I think the game is pretty self explanatory and would be quite fun to play due to its fast nature.
Wauw!! It sounds good!!

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I like the idea but the problem is THE CAMPERS WILL BE REAL. This is what I hate about cube craft. Its full of campers E V E R Y W H E R E

Reactions: MimicPanda

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
I like the idea but the problem is THE CAMPERS WILL BE REAL. This is what I hate about cube craft. Its full of campers E V E R Y W H E R E
Campers wont be that great since only one class really has blocks and the rest are just pvp classes.I made it so that only builders can mine and place blocks,so that campers wont be to great.But I can change if any loopholes are discovered,

Reactions: Luzario

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
It's sounds ok but i think that they can like change a few things and make it better if they add this game to the server. And 2 questions:
1. Will this be like FFA but less players and team instead of "solo"?
2. If you choose the kit archer, can you get more arrows or do you just have 16?

MimicPanda

Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2016
Under the sea
www.cubecraft.net
It's sounds ok but i think that they can like change a few things and make it better if they add this game to the server. And 2 questions:
1. Will this be like FFA but less players and team instead of "solo"?
2. If you choose the kit archer, can you get more arrows or do you just have 16?
It wont be like ffa since it is a last man standind game,it requires you to kill all players in each quadrent.And yes archers can get more arrows they refill every 30 seconds,16 is just a cap.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Nikoshka's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Mayday! Mayday! Its May Day!!!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Top Bottom