Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
ok, i am an endgame player, i have all 9 overworld islands and 3/4 nether, so if any1 needs help i can help u, just comment ur question, and i will answer if i know
NOTE: i can answer general questions about all island except the 4th nether island, pls use this post only to ask, i would prefer to be the only one answering questions, so even if u know the answer to somebody's question, let me answer
ALSO i can't fix bugs, if u think u found one, i might know a way to fix it/get around it, but still report it

D

Deleted member 489420

1. what is the best source of exp on endgame
2. what is the best source of coins on endgame
3, how much coins can u do per hour afk or not
4. how many beacons do u have(if u have)
5. WHY DO U PLAY ON BEDROCK ITS BAD VERSION, come to java :)

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
1. what is the best source of exp on endgame
2. what is the best source of coins on endgame
3, how much coins can u do per hour afk or not
4. how many beacons do u have(if u have)
5. WHY DO U PLAY ON BEDROCK ITS BAD VERSION, come to java :)
1. nether quartz
2. i use a pig lava dropper other options tho
3. afk about 4-5 mil
4. none, u need 4th nether island, but i am on 3rd
A.because i am on mobile, bedrock works just fine for my needs, and not everyone can afford a pc/laptop
B. bedrock is not bad, just different than java, do signs break any block on java 😋?
u don't need no redstone crap to break the nether roof

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
How did you do the main quest "Violent Ends" efficiently? It's the quest where you have to kill 1,000 of every mob.
I enjoyed Skyblock a lot, however, because of this quest taking me too long I got distracted and stopped playing Skyblock.

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
How did you do the main quest "Violent Ends" efficiently? It's the quest where you have to kill 1,000 of every mob.
I enjoyed Skyblock a lot, however, because of this quest taking me too long I got distracted and stopped playing Skyblock.
personally, i haven't finished that one yet, i am saving up to get a lvl 1 witch spawner and a lvl 1 slime spawner, but all the other ones i just got a lvl 1 and make a mob dropper, to get them to 0.5 heath to quickly kill them (not creepers, slimes, and magma cubes, those use different designs)
remember, that quest is supposed to be a long one, it is much harder to try and speed though it than to go slow and steady

Reactions: Zhypo

Zhypo

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2015
Happyland
personally, i haven't finished that one yet, i am saving up to get a lvl 1 witch spawner and a lvl 1 slime spawner, but all the other ones i just got a lvl 1 and make a mob dropper, to get them to 0.5 heath to quickly kill them (not creepers, slimes, and magma cubes, those use different designs)
remember, that quest is supposed to be a long one, it is much harder to try and speed though it than to go slow and steady
I gues a mob dropper is easier. I made this, mainly for the fun of it, to shoot them off with punch 3.
2020-12-08_14.30.53.png

FiredMercury21

Novice Member
Aug 21, 2020
Question: what do you recommend for exp other than nether quartz? I’m on first nether island so i get like 30 levels from the nether quartz, but I also have 8 level 30 zombie spawners. Any other things I can do?
Question 2: what do you think is a good way to get money for pig spawners? I only have 5 currently.
Ps-Im on extreme hills.

Nodog1001

Sep 18, 2020
Question: what do you recommend for exp other than nether quartz? I’m on first nether island so i get like 30 levels from the nether quartz, but I also have 8 level 30 zombie spawners. Any other things I can do?
Question 2: what do you think is a good way to get money for pig spawners? I only have 5 currently.
Ps-Im on extreme hills.
for first nether island, nether quartz and pigmen, get a smite 5/looting 5 iron sword and make a pigman grinder, and the smite 5 helps with zombies a lot too(and smite helps with skeletons and wither skeletons once u get them)
2. make a afk pool next to the dropper, and afk there as much as possible, and try and be around it as much as u can, and eventually the dropper will fund more spawners

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
1. nether quartz
2. i use a pig lava dropper other options tho
3. afk about 4-5 mil
4. none, u need 4th nether island, but i am on 3rd
A.because i am on mobile, bedrock works just fine for my needs, and not everyone can afford a pc/laptop
B. bedrock is not bad, just different than java, do signs break any block on java 😋?
u don't need no redstone crap to break the nether roof
Wym with the signs? Its weird to see that bedrock has SOOO many more on players while on java its such a small but tryhard community haha

jamesmaz

Dec 9, 2020
For money, Pig lava drop works really well. Easy 5m every hour, and the more spawners the better.

Glowstone dust is an easy sell... And for those stuck on the 20,000 and then 50,000 glowstone dust quest, golden hoes are fast and don't break.

Melon and Sugarcane farms.

For xp and coin, Creeper drop, place water at bottom when using it.

Blaze farm in overworld.

Quartz.. Buy lots of gens.

adob

Mar 14, 2021
ok, i am an endgame player, i have all 9 overworld islands and 3/4 nether, so if any1 needs help i can help u, just comment ur question, and i will answer if i know
NOTE: i can answer general questions about all island except the 4th nether island, pls use this post only to ask, i would prefer to be the only one answering questions, so even if u know the answer to somebody's question, let me answer
ALSO i can't fix bugs, if u think u found one, i might know a way to fix it/get around it, but still report it
How do u craft fireworks on bedrock

AnolTongi

Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 18, 2020
Turkey
How do u craft fireworks on bedrock
Necroposting is defined as replying to threads which haven't had any new posts in the last 3 weeks in an attempt to revive it.
Please do not necropost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom