Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wegee6

Oct 24, 2013
I really do hope that this is gonna be a thing but I'm not sure about the prefixes.
And as Claudia said, What about the time zone issues.

gabydimson2000

Mar 1, 2014
When did you come up with this idea?
And is it gonna be a thing??????
I came up with it randomly in my head and it seemed like a really good idea so i put it in the suggestion collum of the forums.
And hopefully it does happen because im gonna OWN everyone in it! and become PvP_God :P

Reactions: meatrocket22

gabydimson2000

Mar 1, 2014
The time zone should be UK in my opinion since i am from the UK and the most of the people in the server practically speak in english so it wont get any problems

Wegee6

Oct 24, 2013
I think a once in a life time thing would be bad so maybe once every three months?
Just saying.

gabydimson2000

Mar 1, 2014
I think a once in a life time thing would be bad so maybe once every three months?
Just saying.
Yeh ok maybe like a weekly thing or probs a monthly thing would be really cool.Or could be added in the mini game called- "1v1 PvP" or "PvP Tournament" something along those lines it would be really cool

gabydimson2000

Mar 1, 2014
but there is enough cheaters in pvp already, this is just a way for them to get a free rank, which we don't want.
No this aint a cheating way this is a way to show off your skills and have bragging rights about how good you are at pvp and plus if they win they deserve it since theres like over 1k people who play on this server everyday

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
No this aint a cheating way this is a way to show off your skills and have bragging rights about how good you are at pvp and plus if they win they deserve it since theres like over 1k people who play on this server everyday
Have you been hiding under a rock? there are hackers and cheaters all over pvp.
What makes you think they won't cheat this?

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Most of them don't have skills, your better off doing "the best cheaters competition"

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I like the idea but it would probable take couple weeks to complete AND the times zones are all messed up. a guy may have to play at like 2 in the morning
How about, the qualifers lasts 2 days and you can either play normal pvp or you can do the qualifers, you only get 1 or 2 times at the qualifers and if you get beat in both your out and then after that the semi finals come along and do the same thing ish.
Mineplex did it 2 months ago.

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
That prefix is just weird & really not needed, if this is going to be more than a 1 time off thing, I'd say once every 3-4 months, each held at different times so each person should have the opportunity to compete in at least one. It'll need to be heavily monitored, but it could also be useful in catching hackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom