Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
Aww that sucks, but I guess you had to do something about it.

On behalf of all the active players in the loser's rounds, I'd just like to say 'gee, thanks a lot' to everyone who didn't bother to show up even though you put your name down for the tourney. Give yourselves a pat on the back, we are all very proud of you! We just love the fact that we've been kicked out because you couldn't be bothered to participate. Thanks a bunch! : D

P.S I don't know why I wrote this, the inactive players wont see it anyway : /
you're on fire drag

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
Aww that sucks, but I guess you had to do something about it.

On behalf of all the active players in the loser's rounds, I'd just like to say 'gee, thanks a lot' to everyone who didn't bother to show up even though you put your name down for the tourney. Give yourselves a pat on the back, we are all very proud of you! We just love the fact that we've been kicked out because you couldn't be bothered to participate. Thanks a bunch! : D

P.S I don't know why I wrote this, the inactive players wont see it anyway : /
You are a salvaje chico

D

Deleted member 204478

Looks cool! I wanted to be in it though xD That's ok

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
@Skifby Thats for next edition, but this month's tournament will still keep going like it is right? I also dont really get the loser round system, so can someone explain it to me? I started on the second round, lost, and then won the loser round. Who do I fight now?

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
@Skifby Thats for next edition, but this month's tournament will still keep going like it is right? I also dont really get the loser round system, so can someone explain it to me? I started on the second round, lost, and then won the loser round. Who do I fight now?

This tournament
I'v decided to remove the loser round. why? because it would take to next your to finish it at this speed. sorry for that..

Sadly, no. Until now apparently only two duels from the looser round have taken place, I guess some people lost interest after losing the first time. It would take forever to finish, but I still would have liked my looser fight.

DragonSan

Dedicated Member
Sep 1, 2016

Skifby has now removed the loser rounds from the competition. Sorry to tell you, but you are out my friend.

Superfirekirby

Aug 14, 2016
Aww okay then that's fine, I'll wait for another month. @Skifby are we going have rotates between 1.8 and 1.9 (november 1.8, december 1.9) or will it be decided another way?

skifby

Forum Veteran
May 4, 2016
Aww okay then that's fine, I'll wait for another month. @Skifby are we going have rotates between 1.8 and 1.9 (november 1.8, december 1.9) or will it be decided another way?
The standard is 1.9 because most people prefer that over the current 'semi-fake' 1.8 gamemode.
Next month will be a 1.8 tournament because a few people asked for that and because I need to find a better
way to host the December tournament.
I can promise that the December edition will be great, and I'm sure you'all enjoy it :)

Reactions: byebye

Thefty

Forum Expert
Nov 20, 2015
somewhere deep in the woods
The standard is 1.9 because most people prefer that over the current 'semi-fake' 1.8 gamemode.
Next month will be a 1.8 tournament because a few people asked for that and because I need to find a better
I can promise that the December edition will be great, and I'm sure you'all enjoy it :)
I'm pretty sure that Joany won 3-0.

Reactions: skifby

zNarwhal

Jul 6, 2016
oml I just played classic mode for the first time, the hit detection is terrible... Like only a quarter of your direct hits register, the rest make weird sounds.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom