Do you want this map?

• yes!

• No :(

Results are only viewable after voting.

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I like it, however knowing how protective disney is it COULD be copyright striked, and in case you say "they cant" it is possible nintendo did that with their wiiu mario mashup pack

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I like it!
However I'm not sure about the Death Star (If that's the ships name), I don't like it because there is a lot of regular stone.
(is screaming) NO its the Millennium Falcon! Yes some more details on that would be nice, but an overall great map!

Netflix_Addicted

Forum Expert
Nov 29, 2015
Quarantined at home
the Death Star
NOOOO It's not the Death Star I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan like @PinkSparkleWolf alright first of all the Death Star is from the Dark Side the Millennium Falcon is the other side and the Death Star is a big ball sorry I can be pissed off if someone don't know the difference between those things like what's the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek UGH o_O:confused1:
But we have to stay on the topic nice map but my question is can you go in the Millennium Falcon because that's a great spot for campers

Reactions: PinkSparkleWolf

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
NOOOO It's not the Death Star I'm a HUGE Star Wars fan like @PinkSparkleWolf alright first of all the Death Star is from the Dark Side the Millennium Falcon is the other side and the Death Star is a big ball sorry I can be pissed off if someone don't know the difference between those things like what's the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek UGH o_O:confused1:
But we have to stay on the topic nice map but my question is can you go in the Millennium Falcon because that's a great spot for campers
Pls I'm a Star Wars noob.
Pls show me a picture of the actual Death Star then.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom