Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
Hello stranger :D,

If you don't know what w tapping is then ill explain it now: w tapping is when your about to hit the player you tap w to stop knock back (or something like that xD)

Well I can't w tap i don't know why its just my timing is so off xD any tips on doing it :rolleyes:, and if you have any other pvp skills can you tell me because as you might know in my introduction i love pvp and i am open to learn new techniques :D

~Luzario

I'm desperate :confused1:

Reactions: Ducky
Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Not sure how to explain W Tapping or how to practise it.
However, block hitting is a tactic I commonly use where I simply alternate between a left click and a right click. Normally when someone is getting too many hits on you etc. I block for a second in order to take lesser damage and then I click rapidly to attack back. (this was edited)

Last edited:
Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
So W Tapping normally what I do is I alternate between left click (attack) and right click (for me it is a key set to nothing) this is how I practised to get the correct rhythm practising with friends etc. this is how I practised but I'm sure there are heaps of other ways, give it a shot and good luck!
Yes what you are doing is block hitting and I'm not yet good at it but practise makes perfect right?:p

Reactions: GummiWummiBear

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
I had the same problem with w tapping. You have to time it so specifically its frustrating. So instead I keybinded my sprint key to shift because its easy to spam the shift button. Then I moved sneak to CTRL. Now in a pvp battle i just spam shift so that I am constantly sprinting forward after every time I hit someone or someone hits me. Also, turn on hitboxes with f3 + B, it shows a white box around players. Strafe the players so your hitting the corner of the hitbox for maximum reach.

Reactions: Luzario

Luzario

Jun 7, 2017
Ireland
I see, my shift button is Q because I can just hold w and q down and sprint fast but i think i can do what you did and spam it or time it :) and the F3+B command i use to do it and ill try it again but only problem is i always and prefer 1.8 but ill see;) thanks for the info

Reactions: 0ffense
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mintypie231 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!!!🥳🎂
UncleSpect wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈
Top Bottom