Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

Aventador

Im sick of stone ranks challening you for a duel and then calling you a hacker if you got them.

My idea is to let only ranks challenge ranks, so you dont have someone challening you every 10 seconds, just because you have a rank.

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Im sick of stone ranks challening you for a duel and then calling you a hacker if you got them.

My idea is to let only ranks challenge ranks, so you dont have someone challening you every 10 seconds, just because you have a rank.
I would rather have the option to toggle duel requests. Otherwise, my stone friends can't duel me...

Reactions: Buuuddy

larswijn

Dedicated Member
I get it that you are irritated by the fact that people are challenging you just because you have a rank, but there are better solutions for this... An option in which you enable/disable getting challenged for example (or even that only friended (or ranked) people can challenge you option in the menu?). Or if someone has challenged you already, others cant challenge you. (I definitely prefer the disable option.)
As a stone rank, i challenge ranks more then once, not because they have a rank, but because i know them, or i've seen them on the forums... So please no.

Last edited:
A

Aventador

Oh i get it.

You can enable in a menu which ranks can challenge you and which can not.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
If only ranks could duel ranks, would that be breaking the Mojang Eula? even if stone ranks can still duel other stone ranks, yet ranks can duel everyone? though I believe I might be reading this in the wrong way. Would you mind re explaining? or do you already understand ways you can fix this from the comments above?

A

Aventador

If only ranks could duel ranks, would that be breaking the Mojang Eula? even if stone ranks can still duel other stone ranks, yet ranks can duel everyone? though I believe I might be reading this in the wrong way. Would you mind re explaining? or do you already understand ways you can fix this from the comments above?
Well, i changed my mind.
My idea now is, you get a menu and there you can set which ranks can challenge you and which cannot.

Bleached_Ramen

May 29, 2016
Well, i changed my mind.
My idea now is, you get a menu and there you can set which ranks can challenge you and which cannot.
Fully understand, and a rather good idea aswell. I will support it for now, best of luck. +1

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
72770525.jpg

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
it will be better in my opinion if you have 'ranks' so you got stone I, Stone II, Stone III, until V ect
so you can PvP with the person who is as good as you! so you have Stone V and you PvP with a nother Stone V not a stone I

zSem_

Dec 19, 2015
rip my headset input :(
If you are scared to be banned do: F3 + F2.
You see for example: minecraft 1.8.9 optife / vanille. So if you get banned you can show this screen that says that u r not hacking

RockBob4

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2016
I love it when they call you a hacker. It means you're good. If you're not hacking then don't worry.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Top Bottom