1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

PVP Kit creation ERROR

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Tiki, May 22, 2016.

1. Tiki

Tiki Member

I have been playing PvP Gamemode. I wanted to create a "UHC kit" simulating a real uhc battle (althought some maps are really bad for this). The fact is that THERE ISN'T an option to put natural regeneration FALSE (uhc style).
    If I put "not to lose hunger" and I desactivate all saturation and regeneration effects, I still healing with full food. If I put hunger ACTIVATE and I eat, I get to regenerate at least a little, even with bad food.

To sum up, Add an option to put the command "/gamerule naturalregeneration false" or we can't create good kits for UHC.

And I would like to see maps simulating a savanna or a Mesa... Not "toys maps" like you are putting xD. This is a suggestion, I know. Forget it haha

2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    In a way you sort of put this thread in the wrong section. Try posting this in the suggestions section as this is not a bug. Hopefully a staff member see this and moves it to the suggestion sections. :D

3. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    As @Orangeric88 said, next time put it in the "Suggestion" section, please.

Also I totally agree with you, I like pvp [For almost 2.5 years now] I saw a lot of kits, even the UHC kit [On Badlion]. And on Cube, it isn't the real UHC that I imagine. :(
    So, you can get a "Yes" from me. :) [You can add a poll by clicking on top right corner of your thread. There is "Tools", I guess and there you can do add poll]

@FalseHonesty @Stefanvld

4. Stefanvld

Stefanvld Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

i do stuff
    Moved to suggestions.