Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yes/No

  • Yes...

    Votes: 12 85.7%
  • No

    Votes: 2 14.3%

  • Total voters
    14

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
4,819
9,945
629
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
The Elo rating system is a method for calculating the relative skill levels of players in competitor-versus-competitor games such as chess. It is named after its creator Arpad Elo, a Hungarian-born American physics professor.
Ohhh, kinda like what they had in the spleef world cup. Gotcha.

Yeah, that's actually a really cool idea. Someone suggested the same thing for Skywars a while back. I love the idea.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Despacito 2
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

PRO WINNAAR wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Top Bottom