Do you agree?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
Hello everyone!

I want to point out a thing in one of the PvP duel maps. It's the map with the river with lilypads, a bridge and houses (see screenshots).
There is a very easy way to camp right there in a few steps:
Climb on the wall in the corner of the map:
Screen01.png
As you can see, it's very easy to climb up there, then you are at this spot:
Screen02.png
Then just walk over the wall, and you will end up:
Screen03.png
Then go onto the roof and it's easy to start camping. Like this:
Screen04.png
If your enemy follows you, they are easily knocked into the void. You have the roof at your back, so you can't be knocked off. This results in a stalmate.
Example01.png
Example02.png

So the problem is clear now. I know you can 'report them for camping', but that's not a reason not to fix this problem.

Let's come to the actual (very simple) suggestion: Just make it impossible to climb up on that wall. On the other side of the map, in a similar corner, it's impossible to go up (without blocks).

Feedback is highly appreciated and don't forget to vote!

Edit: Forgot to credit @Juskebat for making it possible to take these screenshots.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
Hopefully this is added next PvP update. Which will probably be next year if we take the average of intervals between PvP updates.

D

Deleted member 59979

Dont see why. I'm sure they can fix it by changing a few blocks although I dont know how long it would take to implement due to how they have to push the map change
+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
Top Bottom