Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ShahsMC

Jul 13, 2021
I love playing the UHC kit but dont bother eating the cooked beef to regenerate your health because its broken. I'm not sure if its a UHC thing or if its a bug but if it is a bug it should get fixed. Let me know if I'm missing something XD.

sonrojado

Mar 7, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I love playing the UHC kit but dont bother eating the cooked beef to regenerate your health because its broken. I'm not sure if its a UHC thing or if its a bug but if it is a bug it should get fixed. Let me know if I'm missing something XD.
Hi bro,
I want to tell you that the uhc is based on the fact that you can only regenerate life with golden apples, the cooked food is a food supplement so that you can eat so you can keep running.
so if it's a matter of the uhc kit and it's not broken

ShahsMC

Jul 13, 2021
Hi bro,
I want to tell you that the uhc is based on the fact that you can only regenerate life with golden apples, the cooked food is a food supplement so that you can eat so you can keep running.
so if it's a matter of the uhc kit and it's not broken
Ohh ok thank you so much! I never rlly played UHC before I only played the kit on 1v1 duels.

Reactions: sonrojado
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom