Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Sep 7, 2018
22
159
29
Hi,

I think everyone here knows that sharing your Appeal Code is not allowed and it may reduce the chances to accept your appeal. But some players don't know that, and they may be impersonated.

My suggestion is to put a warning message "Do not share your Appeal Code" or "Sharing your appeal code may affect the processing of your appeal!".
9999.png
 

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
363
787
168
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Hi,

I think everyone here knows that sharing your Appeal Code is not allowed and it may reduce the chances to accept your appeal. But some players don't know that, and they may be impersonated.

My suggestion is to put a warning message "Do not share your Appeal Code" or "Sharing your appeal code may affect the processing of your appeal!".
View attachment 149330
I have seen many cases where players share the appeal code which is not allowed to do so. This could be very helpful for beginners who do not have much knowledge of handling appeals with caution.
 

Zaphly

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2017
303
291
139
22
the Netherlands
Hi,

I think everyone here knows that sharing your Appeal Code is not allowed and it may reduce the chances to accept your appeal. But some players don't know that, and they may be impersonated.

My suggestion is to put a warning message "Do not share your Appeal Code" or "Sharing your appeal code may affect the processing of your appeal!".
View attachment 149330
I did not know that at all. Fortunately, I have no ban now. I would not let it share and just wait. Good suggestion, it is useful if you have a warning message about the place of your ban.
 
  • Like
Reactions: super craft bros
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom