Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

should this be added?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.
Could there be a pvp mode added with only a sword and armour? I like to play pvp but a lot of times I still lose because of the opponent eating a golden apple, bow spamming, using a potion, placing lava on me, building away to eat and regen etc. This annoys me sometimes. Am I the only one who thinks about it this way? I would like to pvp with ONLY pvp. And without the other stuff added.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Could there be a pvp mode added with only a sword and armour? I like to play pvp but a lot of times I still lose because of the opponent eating a golden apple, bow spamming, using a potion, placing lava on me, building away to eat and regen etc. This annoys me sometimes. Am I the only one who thinks about it this way? I would like to pvp with ONLY pvp. And without the other stuff added.

I mean, that's kind of why there is custom kits. I personally don't mind having other things to use (i.e. Golden apple, bows, etc). Having just a kit with nothing but armor and sword seems quite boring. Or you can play OP FFA. Where most people use one kit.

Reactions: MalakMos

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I would like to pvp with ONLY pvp.
Eating to regenerate, using lava, potions and blocking away to regenerate are definitely part of pvp in minecraft. But I get what you mean, sometimes I also wish to have some kits without all the fancy stuff, especially the speed effect and fire aspect.
I'd like to have an op kit with only the sword and armor and disabled hunger that takes at least 2 minutes to fight. A normal kit like the iron warrior without the golden apple should have at leaft prot 1 on the armor, maybe even more, so fights don't only last 15 seconds. At some point the results get too random and the time actually spent playing it too short compared to the time waiting for a match to start, like with the normal eggwars kit.

Or you can play OP FFA.
Go to OP FFA
I like duels, but I think FFA and even more so OP FFA are terrible on cubecraft. You can't go around fighting people, since most players are in teams, and if you attack someone that doesn't want to fight you they can run infinitely since there is no hunger. Then if you get into a fight with someone that doesn't run away, the fght takes so long that there is a very high chance that someone else walks by and attacks you. And even if nobody does, without food it takes minutes to regenerate after a fight if the winner left with maybe 1 heart left, while in duels you can start another one straight away. Also if someone uses the /shop in FFA it breaks the game completely.

Reactions: Power Ranger

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Eating to regenerate, using lava, potions and blocking away to regenerate are definitely part of pvp in minecraft. But I get what you mean, sometimes I also wish to have some kits without all the fancy stuff, especially the speed effect and fire aspect.
I'd like to have an op kit with only the sword and armor and disabled hunger that takes at least 2 minutes to fight. A normal kit like the iron warrior without the golden apple should have at leaft prot 1 on the armor, maybe even more, so fights don't only last 15 seconds. At some point the results get too random and the time actually spent playing it too short compared to the time waiting for a match to start, like with the normal eggwars kit.

I like duels, but I think FFA and even more so OP FFA are terrible on cubecraft. You can't go around fighting people, since most players are in teams, and if you attack someone that doesn't want to fight you they can run infinitely since there is no hunger. Then if you get into a fight with someone that doesn't run away, the fght takes so long that there is a very high chance that someone else walks by and attacks you. And even if nobody does, without food it takes minutes to regenerate after a fight if the winner left with maybe 1 heart left, while in duels you can start another one straight away. Also if someone uses the /shop in FFA it breaks the game completely.

Well it's not like they are limited to OP. There's always normal mode. You'll have people who buy armor, but it's not like you can't avoid them. People are usually up for 1v1 and most people will simply watch. Even if they are teamed. But yea, I do sometimes find it annoying someone will come by and attack you. But custom kits come in handy.

Reactions: PressLaunchMike

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy
But They're also able to buy goldenapples.

Otherwise What @CREAM said, can you try to use. Or (only If you have a rank) Use the mannequins to Decide yourself which one you want to use.
Yesterday,a guy bought golden apple,and he try fight to me,then he got killed by me,it depend in you are good at pvp.

Zuaura

Novice Member
Jan 17, 2017
Italy

I usually play SOLO,i found usually team of 2 players,2 players are not that hard to fight,and always someone is SOLO like me,so you can 1v1 with that person,if you found a huge team just call your friends to help you or just leave OP FFA and go play another games then come back,and the fight is not longer,it depend on your pvp,if you are good at pvp you can kill players in 1v1 in very short time,if you wont wait for regen just do /kill

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Yesterday,a guy bought golden apple,and he try fight to me,then he got killed by me,it depend in you are good at pvp.
I'd say you either got lucky or your opponent didn't know how to play at all or had technical problems. I think the advantage even a single golden apple gives should be enough for me to beat anyone in a 1v1, even way better pvp'ers than myself. And then you can also buy weapons and armor on the scout kit.
2 players are not that hard to fight
If they know the game and are at full health they are pretty much impossible to kill for a solo player. I bet that me and a friend would beat anyone in a 2v1 in op ffa with neither side buying stuff. You can't out-strategy the team, there's no food, so the only option is to run away.
or just leave OP FFA and go play another games then come back
That's what I do, except I don't mind coming back.
if you are good at pvp you can kill players in 1v1 in very short time
Even when dealing the maximum possible damage fights between two beasts take long enough for someone to walk across half the map towards you.
Arranging 1v1's is the only thing I managed to do in FFA as a solo player, but it sucks compared to duels. You have to be lucky that noone interferes and after the duel you either have to wait forever to regenerate or use /kill.

I think adding a kit like the OP FFA Beast to duels would make it way easier for players to 1v1 without having to deal with that and it wouldn't hurt anyone.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #51-
One two-story stronghold library has 233 bookshelves, and if you break them, you will get 699 books (approximate).
Kazwa wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thanks for everything!
The Forums was super glitched out earlier xD
img_5358-png.230114

IMG_5359.png

img_5360-png.230116

A simple refresh and then everything was back to normal :)
Eli wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
Thank you for everything!!!
Tripleee wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom