Not open for further replies.

Matriox

Forum Expert
Jun 15, 2020
Ireland
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
Yea I still don't agree, this shouldnt be punishable at all, you can punish for every mistake if you want, but it won't make cube anymore popular

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
Yea I still don't agree, this shouldnt be punishable at all, you can punish for every mistake if you want, but it won't make cube anymore popular
However, it would make the forums more popular and encourage people to stay in a good environment, not one with users calling each other out because no one wants that and I don’t think you would like that

Staff can also just move those threads to the report subforum or edit them to not have player names etc

A lot of people accidently use the wrong subforum to report, these threads can simply be moved

I disagree
I don’t know if I responded to this already but they’ll probably be handled differently. Idk if there’s a punishment track to posting in the wrong section but if there is then that would instead follow that track.

Lqgend.

Novice Member
Apr 5, 2020
Brazil
If someone is simply shaming someone who hacks I don’t see a problem, it’s the person who uses cheats own fault because they’ve broken the rules and are ruining other players games. Or in the case of someone posting a report in the wrong section that’s a small mistake that can be fixed, like Matriox said above.

• Agree
Reactions: solarxysm

ssf2_god

Aug 21, 2021
super smash flash 2
If someone is simply shaming someone who hacks I don’t see a problem, it’s the person who uses cheats own fault because they’ve broken the rules and are ruining other players games. Or in the case of someone posting a report in the wrong section that’s a small mistake that can be fixed, like Matriox said above.
It’s a problem because then it will take longer for staff to see the thread and then ban them. Like honestly if they report them in the right section, the rule breaker gets banned much faster, you know.

Just 9 more :agree: agrees until this gets forwarded COME ON

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom