Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
The reporting system is currently based on the fact that only people who have rank can use / report (the higher the rank is, you have more times you can use the command in a day) something logical since if everyone had access to the command it would be crazy For the staff being able to handle it, and on the other hand it is something that some may attract to buy the rank, but it cannot be that this affects the game experience of users, as a player who invests many hours in skywars I find myself with a considerable amount of hackers / trolls / teamers with what even having diamond rank I cannot continue to report because I have a limit to use the command.Many of the times the report can make that even if sentinel does not detect it a hacker, even so staff can ban it (For True, thank you very much to the moderator Finixly who is always very active and bans most of the hackers that I report) I get quite angry when there is a hacker and I cannot report it for the simple reason that I have a limit in this command, for this reason I ask for a change to be from increasing the number of reports that are given to people of rank or giving this command to people who report in the usual way and that a large percentage of the reports they end up succesfully with a ban .Between the two proposals given, the second one seems better to me since the first one can generate a major collapse in the reporting system and apart from this it could saturate the team of staff who work hard.

It would be appreciated if you have any idea different from those already proposed, you would comment on it

Thanks for your attention

-Velocidad

Ge1ster

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2020
Lampland
Just going to point out that you can always record and report the hackers you encounter. Your report always goes through (if it meets all the reporting guidelines) and there is no limit of doing it, I would advise trying that

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
Reporting system now is fine. Much better than it was before there was even a reporting system and when everyone could report. I think if they gave everyone more reports they will just get more troll reports because of that people have many they don't mind if they lose 1.

Reactions: xHappyMood

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Reporting system now is fine. Much better than it was before there was even a reporting system and when everyone could report. I think if they gave everyone more reports they will just get more troll reports because of that people have many they don't mind if they lose 1.
At no time do I say that they give the command to everyone, I simply say that it will be nice if they increase the number of the /report to rank people or also that they give unlimited command to people who have Rank and a large percentage of the reports they end up succesfully with a ban

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
At no time do I say that they give the command to everyone, I simply say that it will be nice if they increase the number of the /report to rank people or also that they give unlimited command to people who have Rank and a large percentage of the reports they end up succesfully with a ban
Yea I was talking about what you said about giving everyone more reports lol.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Yea I was talking about what you said about giving everyone more reports lol.
It is as easy as that if there is someone who is using the / report command fraudulently, the command is taken away from him, that is why I have said that they give it to those who report actively and who do not use it badly

Levi_the_pro

Forum Expert
Nov 21, 2016
It is as easy as that if there is someone who is using the / report command fraudulently, the command is taken away from him, that is why I have said that they give it to those who report actively and who do not use it badly
Won't happen as then the people who pay extra for more reports payed money for something they don't have anymore. Or when you give more reports to an iron rank who uses it good people won't buy higher rank for more reports cause they can just get it for free.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Just going to point out that you can always record and report the hackers you encounter. Your report always goes through (if it meets all the reporting guidelines) and there is no limit of doing it, I would advise trying that
In my opinion the /report command works good currently and shouldn't be changed. You can also report players at the site (https://reports.cubecraft.net/report) which may take 1 second longer but works great as well!
I understand what you say but having to record a video and having to make a report takes time, on top of that the punishment will not be given instantly since the staff may take some time to attend the forum reports as it is understandable. on the other hand ingame if there is a staff connected and you report, they can attend the report at the moment or in a couple of minutes and ban him without affecting the experience of other players because the report has been made in the forum and it has taken some time to be able to take the necessary measures.

xHappyMood

Forum Expert
Apr 10, 2020
The Land Of Pigs
That’s not a way to work. You can’t check on everyone to see if they use the command correctly, that’d be even more work...

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
I understand what you say but having to record a video and having to make a report takes time, on top of that the punishment will not be given instantly since the staff may take some time to attend the forum reports as it is understandable.
Most of the time the /report reports get handled a bit faster, but that isn't even always the case. Site reports get handled really fast lately. Upon that you are guaranteed that the rulebreaker will be punished if you report them on the site. If there is no staff online to check your /report it will never be looked at and the rulebreaker won't be punished.

Just taking that little bit of time to upload the video is something you'll just have to do. I personally really don't mind. If you have youtube opened so you can upload the video real quick it takes less than a minute in total to submit the report. If you don't want to take this effort you should buy plus rank or accept the fact that you have a limited amount of reports.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Won't happen as then the people who pay extra for more reports payed money for something they don't have anymore. Or when you give more reports to an iron rank who uses it good people won't buy higher rank for more reports cause they can just get it for free.
I do not think that anyone does a rankup just to access more reports, and that would not even be an inconvenience to make the change i proposed since it affects the game experience of all users.In my opinion It does not matter that they have paid for it if they do not use it in the correct way they should not have access to this

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
That’s not a way to work. You can’t check on everyone to see if they use the command correctly, that’d be even more work...
It would be that the developers made some system to be able to see the reports of each player, but well I agree with you and this would give them more work, and I don't think they have enough time for it

Reactions: xHappyMood

TypicalDaniel

Aug 21, 2020
The reporting system is currently based on the fact that only people who have rank can use / report (the higher the rank is, you have more times you can use the command in a day) something logical since if everyone had access to the command it would be crazy For the staff being able to handle it, and on the other hand it is something that some may attract to buy the rank, but it cannot be that this affects the game experience of users, as a player who invests many hours in skywars I find myself with a considerable amount of hackers / trolls / teamers with what even having diamond rank I cannot continue to report because I have a limit to use the command.Many of the times the report can make that even if sentinel does not detect it a hacker, even so staff can ban it (For True, thank you very much to the moderator Finixly who is always very active and bans most of the hackers that I report) I get quite angry when there is a hacker and I cannot report it for the simple reason that I have a limit in this command, for this reason I ask for a change to be from increasing the number of reports that are given to people of rank or giving this command to people who report in the usual way and that a large percentage of the reports they end up succesfully with a ban .Between the two proposals given, the second one seems better to me since the first one can generate a major collapse in the reporting system and apart from this it could saturate the team of staff who work hard.

It would be appreciated if you have any idea different from those already proposed, you would comment on it

Thanks for your attention

-Velocidad
Damn I’d just made a thread about this (a little bit more serious toned though). Glad other people are seeing how the /report function should be more accessible. I personally propose that maybe after a year of playing on cubecraft and having less than 2-3 punishments, you should be granted the ability to do /report imo.

Velocidad

Jan 10, 2021
Spain
Damn I’d just made a thread about this (a little bit more serious toned though). Glad other people are seeing how the /report function should be more accessible. I personally propose that maybe after a year of playing on cubecraft and having less than 2-3 punishments, you should be granted the ability to do /report imo.
"if everyone had access to the command it would be crazy For the staff being able to handle it",counting that most of the players played more than 1 year nad they reset the punishment list

Zillu

Jan 4, 2021
There is no reporting system in bedrock?
There currently is no /report on bedrock.
If you want to report someone on bedrock you have to do it here. And if you want to learn more about how to report someone please read this thread. I hope that answers your question. ^-^

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom