Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

schot

Dec 12, 2017
So, you can unlock projectile trails with cubelets. But the trails are only on your bow.
But snowballs are also projectiles and enderpearls and eggs. So why are there only trails behind ur arrows
MY AUTISM CANT HANDLE THIS k no jk but it would be really nice if they add projectiles to eggs, snowballs and enderpearls

D

Deleted member 352903

I would like to see this, but there aren’t projectiles anymore in SkyWars :v (of course there is EggWars and other games)

Reactions: Shallidor

Olivq

Mar 13, 2018
Sweden
If I remember right, there is actually a trail behind the eggs when you play splegg (layer spleef) but when you spam with eggs/snowballs, you're not really able to see straight forward.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
So, you can unlock projectile trails with cubelets. But the trails are only on your bow.
But snowballs are also projectiles and enderpearls and eggs. So why are there only trails behind ur arrows
MY AUTISM CANT HANDLE THIS k no jk but it would be really nice if they add projectiles to eggs, snowballs and enderpearls
^
@Buuuddy

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
It says 'Arrow Trails' though, not 'Projectile Trails'.

Anyway, I feel like games would become way too chaotic if eggs and snowballs would also have trails, especially because they are often being spammed.
For the ender pearl, these are usually used to get somewhere quickly and unnoticed. If ender pearls would also have these trails, and the newly added ones in particular, it would be impossible for me to use them without giving away my position. It's a no for me. :oops:

javaw_2018-03-14_11-44-46.png

D

Deleted member 100818

So I agree with everything but the enderpearls, there's no need for fancy pearls as it's just used to teleport you away.

Anyway, I feel like games would become way too chaotic if eggs and snowballs would also have trails, especially because they are often being spammed.

If it's annoying to throw them yourself, put them off in your settings, it's not really annoying to get them throwed because it's not that chaotic from other perspectives. And 90% of every game no projectiles is voted so it wouldn't be that much of a problem to add this. And maybe no projectiles would be votes less because of this, hopefully.

Reactions: Shamel

schot

Dec 12, 2017
Oow I thought it was projectile trails Oops. But don’t think it’d be chaotic. It is a cosmetic Only item and once you trowed ur snowball it is already dissapeared

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Reesle wrote on MCotoulas's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
Top Bottom