Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Brownieh

Feb 18, 2017
the oven at 180 degrees
Does anybody here know why the projectile options vote time isn't as long as the 'chest items' and 'time' vote times?
Both of these stay votable until the game starts. Projectile options isn't, you can no longer vote it in the last 6 seconds. I often don't get the time to choose my vote because of this.

Let me know if you know the reason why this is and whether you think it should get the same vote time as the other 2 or not.

Reactions: LlTE and Quis
Oct 19, 2015
The Netherlands
nl.namemc.com
Does anybody here know why the projectile options vote time isn't as long as the 'chest items' and 'time' vote times?
Both of these stay votable until the game starts. Projectile options isn't, you can no longer vote it in the last 6 seconds. I often don't get the time to choose my vote because of this.

Let me know if you know the reason why this is and whether you think it should get the same vote time as the other 2 or not.
The option to vote for the projectiles closes earlier so you can change your kit quickly (if 'no projectiles' is selected you can't choose the kit with the eggs for example) ;)
So no, I don't want this to be changed.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom