Votes: 9 81.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
Heyo!
I think the maximum file size of the current forum profile picture option should allow PNG files. Because right now it only supports 50 or lower KB, and you may have noticed my profile picture resolution is pretty bad. Though it might not be possible because I’m pretty sure this forum is open-source, not too sure. Only a very small thing, but a lot of people will be happy about it.

Last edited:

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
I totally agree. It’s disappointing when you just found an awesome picture but can’t set it as your pfp because the size is too big. Only using a special kind of website to minimize the size of the picture will allow you to upload it (and indeed makes the quality pretty bad). However, I think not everyone knows about this or knows how this works.
Hopefully this is even possible. If so, I would like to see this being implemented.

Reactions: TeamTMS

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Certainly agreed. I wanted to make something cool with my own profile picture, but the file size was simply too big (don't remember if it was .jpg or .png). They should allow PNG; it's a lot easier and better resolution. Looks better as a profile picture.

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
I definitely agree, this will make it much easier to upload a profile picture.
Tip for now: If you want a bigger image, create a gravatar account, upload your pfp there and choose the 'gravatar' option while changing your pfp on the forums.

TeamTMS

Jul 26, 2019
New Zealand
I definitely agree, this will make it much easier to upload a profile picture.
Tip for now: If you want a bigger image, create a gravatar account, upload your pfp there and choose the 'gravatar' option while changing your pfp on the forums.

Oh! I haven’t actually tried that. I just guessed that it would still have a size limit for Gravitar. Thanks :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

life update i was given a model d wireless and i tested it on minecraft now i can do proper 360s but i uninstalled the game again

i may also visit the site occasionally but rarely post as i'm only logged in on my phone
Xi1m wrote on AnolTongi's profile.
did mario get bigger in your pfp or am i hallucinating
JustNathie wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday Mafiaaaa!! 💜 🎉
Reesle wrote on SlinkyGnu05604's profile.
Happy Birthday, Pro! 🎈✨
Reesle wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Happy Birthday :D 🎉
Top Bottom