Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Have you witnessed this creative mode behavior?

• Total voters

TheInventor28

Jun 5, 2020
Ok, so the title may be a bit confusing at first, but let me explain. I began playing this server about two weeks ago, and have since then fallen in love with it. The games are great, very well thought out, everything has so much effort and creativity put into it. But I have noticed that some people seem to be able to fly and break blocks as if they were in creative mode, both in the lobby AND in games, however they still have their health as if in survival. While I have managed to defeat them most times after trial and error, it is very frustrating when a naked player flies up out of nowhere, punches straight through your layers of obsidian with their bare hands, and destroys your egg within five seconds. And then proceeds to punch you off the map while you're still trying to figure out what happened.

I don't know if this is a bug (with spectator, perhaps?), hacking, or VIP privileges (which would make me VERY frustrated. It shouldn't be pay-to-win!), but I do know it should be dealt with swiftly, before more players like me get frustrated at this injustice.

P.S., someone please make sure the devs see this!

MildLion61

Nov 12, 2019
Hi, I recommend to find some way to record your gameplay so if you experience that creative mode bug you can report the players!

TheInventor28

Jun 5, 2020
Thank you for the verification! I will try to remember to do that next time, but saying that, shouldn't the "sentinel" have banned them already?

Calichin

Dedicated Member
Aug 20, 2019
Americaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Thank you for the verification! I will try to remember to do that next time, but saying that, shouldn't the "sentinel" have banned them already?
Sentinel is currently being worked on by the new devs cubecraft have gotten recently. It will be better and hopefully capture players like that in the future, for now the best everyone can do is record and report! :)

Reactions: MildLion61

MildLion61

Nov 12, 2019
Any anticheat on the Bedrock Edition is a little clunky as it hard to program when players can play from their phones, PCs, consoles, etc. I am sure it will get better though!

Reactions: Calichin

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
Hi there
players should not be able to fly in-game or in the lobby. Theses players are cheaters. If you are able to get video evidence of these players with there nametags visible you can report them here.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Top Bottom