Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 529794

Hi, I am interested in the job Designer, but I am under the age of 16. To avoid it being employment can I be a volunteer, maybe an hour every other day or something? Please can a staff member get back to this, thank you. I will be practising 3D modelling.

D

Deleted member 529794

You will have to wait until you turn 16, because one of the requirements to be a designer, at least 16 years old.

I'm assuming it's because it's employment and a paid job, if it's voulentary I think that would be legal?

Reactions: Ma7mouD
D

Deleted member 529794

Honestly I am not sure, I suggest to you to ask one of the design team managers.
But as far as I know, there is resource packs/maps submissions, if you would like to do.

Thanks for trying to help! :D

• Love
Reactions: Ma7mouD
D

Deleted member 529794

If u want to be a designer then u will need to make an application.

Yes, I know that but, i'm not 16, so I decided to ask if it is voulentary will I be able to be a 3D moddler without being 16? Because Designer is 16 limited because of employment, child's labour is illegal.

D

Deleted member 529794

Idk why it's 16 because 16 is still a child aswell XD.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!

Unfortunately, the recruitment team is very strict about the requirement of applicants being at least 16 years of age. On top of that, no they are not making any exceptions. I'm sorry to tell you, but you will have to wait until you turn 16.

If you have any further questions, please shoot another message! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy Birthday 🧡
2 more perfect games!! 🔥

IMG_5619.png

The LOL is because I managed to trap the last player.
IMG_5630.png
Twixmeneer wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Happy 18th Birthday, Mika!

Wow, I can’t believe you're officially an adult today! I want to take a moment to thank you for being such an amazing friend. We've shared so many memories together. I cherish every single one of them.
Your friendship means the world to me. Enjoy it, you deserve nothing but the best!

Happy Birthday!

With all my best wishes,
Mappoe wrote on Daanfkyy's profile.
followed you because i love minerware :3
Top Bottom