Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

john

Nov 24, 2013
Hey guys, I am having a tad bit of trouble with my donation. For instance, when I go to the games server my name appears as stone. I donated to the iron level "if no one knew" . I hope this can be fixed and that I will be recognized as a doner in the name list.

Thanks for reading...

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
Hey guys, I am having a tad bit of trouble with my donation. For instance, when I go to the games server my name appears as stone. I donated to the iron level "if no one knew" . I hope this can be fixed and that I will be recognized as a doner in the name list.

Thanks for reading...
I have seen this incident before... maybe that the games server is sort of glitchy, or that it might be an error. @Claudia tagged @halothe23 so hopefully he'll come to sort this out.

rubik_cube_man

game maker
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 20, 2013
I know whats happening
Don't worry, its my plugin
What happens is that you name is set to the colour in tab, then you are ranked up on that server
This then means that if you haven't connected to that server before, your rank will be stone in tab, next time you join everything should be fine!

john

Nov 24, 2013
I know whats happening
Don't worry, its my plugin
What happens is that you name is set to the colour in tab, then you are ranked up on that server
This then means that if you haven't connected to that server before, your rank will be stone in tab, next time you join everything should be fine!

Thanks, I appreciate your rapid response.

See ya guys online :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Top Bottom