Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

would u like to see this?

• Total voters

Svennieboy06

Mar 19, 2020
so i recently hopped on eggwars again and i joined a fun map with my friend
and there were a bunch of pro players in that game so i would love it if there is a ranking system

for skywars, eggwars, lucky islands so newer players can play with newer players so they can have fun
and just play how they want to play and that there is not a pro player who kill them so they can just have fun
so u have like a ranked eggwars and normal eggwars. so people can play more in peace if they want to

hope this will get added but i dont know

MythicalGod909

Novice Member
May 27, 2020
They should make a ranked mode, that would be cool. So then you have the option to play with everyone (including pro players) and with your level people.

Muffin

Dedicated Member
Jul 17, 2014
The Barn
A ranked mode would be cool and all but I just like the skill gap as it is. Helps me learn and makes the games more intense when I go up against someone who's potentially really good. That's just me though!

Reactions: MythicalGod909

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! Sorry I disagree, because of the following reasons:

- If there would be a ranking system, players have to wait longer before they can start a new game. Since you will play with players with more/less wins(depends on how many wins you have), it will take much longer before a game starts.
- For new players there will be much more hackers. Since most of the hackers are playing on a random new account, they have 0 wins and will play together with the other new players.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
I also like wrecking innocent mobile players (no offense) to be honest. 😅
Ikrrrrr I’m a mobile player but I see the ones that like I hit them and there just turning around and I just combo them off it’s so funny 😂 and then there’s the one who fall off bridges if u snipe them from a straight angle

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Good idea. We’ve had a thread in it, and while some people disagreed, more agreed. Having a way to separate the new players and the experienced players would be more challenging for experienced players, and make the server feel more welcoming for newer players
+1

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
Hi! Sorry I disagree, because of the following reasons:

- If there would be a ranking system, players have to wait longer before they can start a new game. Since you will play with players with more/less wins(depends on how many wins you have), it will take much longer before a game starts.
- For new players there will be much more hackers. Since most of the hackers are playing on a random new account, they have 0 wins and will play together with the other new players.
^ 100% agree

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
so i recently hopped on eggwars again and i joined a fun map with my friend
and there were a bunch of pro players in that game so i would love it if there is a ranking system

for skywars, eggwars, lucky islands so newer players can play with newer players so they can have fun
and just play how they want to play and that there is not a pro player who kill them so they can just have fun
so u have like a ranked eggwars and normal eggwars. so people can play more in peace if they want to

hope this will get added but i dont know

Hi

I would love to see a ranked mode in skywars, it would be a fantastic game mode to develop new skills in game and for other players to join at the level that they currently have against others of their same level. Having a ranked mode in skywars in my opinion I would like to see it in skywars, and probably make some divisions between categories as mentioned above I like the suggestion and of course I would love to see this be implemented on the network.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom