Should they add private games

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

Tacosfritos

May 21, 2020
I feel like they should add private game like egg wars, you have a party full and yall can all do a free for all egg wars match or sky wars, like you can battle your party like its just your party, and you shouldn't get the winner points since its a private game

Last edited:

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
I like the idea but you shouldn’t get points then since it’s an easy way to farm points.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I feel like they should add private game like egg wars, you have a party full and yall can all do a free for all egg wars match or sky wars, like you can battle your party like its just your party, and you shouldn't get the winner points since its a private game
I think this is a cool Idea but it should only be for people with a rank. But if someone has a rank i think it would be cool if ranked players can invite unranked players in there game. (Just like in chaos mode)

Infiniti9972

May 5, 2020
I think this is a cool Idea but it should only be for people with a rank. But if someone has a rank i think it would be cool if ranked players can invite unranked players in there game. (Just like in chaos mode)
Yes, you should be able to join a private game if you have that game’s rank.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom