Votes: 26 92.9%
  • no!

Votes: 2 7.1%

• Total voters

yarin

Aug 23, 2017
a dirt house
private game
you can create a private game yourself, for example to keep a tournament with your friends, or 1v1 on a map that you normally play with 16 players.

I see it that way, you go to the game mode you want to do for example team eggwars, then you choose a map under da sea. then you invite the person (s) with
who you want to play. if you have liked everyone then type /start to start the game.

but you do not get xps and points for it, because then people do abuse it, and that is not the intention either.
also nothing changes to your stats, and the achievements are not possible.
it is therefore purely for fun.

EmoPixie

Oct 7, 2017
I can imagine it would be a pretty long time before they make something like this, since it is quite advanced, but knowing CubeCraft they would get it done for the people. Yes, it would is a good idea, but so far an idea is all that it is.

C

Cutee

It's not very difficult to do, but I'm not even sure if it's against the EULA or not, I mean, it wouldn't be if it won't gain you any experience / points or whatsoever. But knowing Cube, that'd be the case either-way.
but you do not get xps and points for it, because then people do abuse it, and that is not the intention either.
also nothing changes to your stats, and the achievements are not possible.
it is therefore purely for fun.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I would really like to see this, but yet I don't agree. The reason why is because that'd mean that we'd split the community. We don't really have a very active playerbase, compared to servers like Hypixel, so having the ability to create private games would cause ranked (I hope that if added, this would be a iron+ or a plus feature) players to create private games, which causes dead games. At the moment EggWars and SkyWars are loved games by the community, but normal games simply wouldn't fill with this playerbase. Nontheless, this idea would be great if the playerbase gets bigger, but I don't think it's a good idea to add it right now.

C

Cutee

I'm fine with achievements as long as they won't give exp/points/cubelets, would still be fun to get them regardless.
People would cheat to get achievements, how would that be fair?

The purpose of private games is having fun with friends, the statistics/achivements/points/experience/etc.. shouldn't change at any point.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Nobody said anything about changing anything but k, if you say so. Besides if achievements don't gain anything, there's nothing wrong with it.
What's the point of an achievement if you don't gain anything if you complete them? This is an online game, people want to have rewards, otherwise they are too lazy to complete achievements.

Zoutoplossing

Sep 15, 2016
AProgrammingPlanet
I like this suggestion, if it would be for the plus rank it would make the plus rank so much more worth to buy, allso it would be nice if you won’t gain points/xp from private games to keep it fair. So +1 for me;)

D

Deleted member 352903

I would really like to see this, but yet I don't agree. The reason why is because that'd mean that we'd split the community. We don't really have a very active playerbase, compared to servers like Hypixel, so having the ability to create private games would cause ranked (I hope that if added, this would be a iron+ or a plus feature) players to create private games, which causes dead games. At the moment EggWars and SkyWars are loved games by the community, but normal games simply wouldn't fill with this playerbase. Nontheless, this idea would be great if the playerbase gets bigger, but I don't think it's a good idea to add it right now.
There are only a few people with plus rank, so this isn't a problem if we make private games a plus feature. Games like sw and ew won't die

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I like it. It's an interesting idea and I'd like to see it tried out. As long as stats don't change I'd be more than happy to have it around. Would be useful for challenges such as this thread.

Reactions: Priley

CommandantSlime

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2017
Mineplex has something similar to this, and it seems to work well. You have to have the Legend rank (I think that would be equivalent to diamond or emerald on Cubecraft). You can't get points or achievements in private games either. I don't think this would take away much player traffic, as most people would probably only let friends into private rooms. Even then, not all games would be better with fewer players.

+1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom