Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I don’t mind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
i think that cubecraft should add private games with your party. I think that this would be a great idea because a lot of people/discord servers organise tournaments or 1v1s or 2v2s. I had a good think and realised this would cause a lot of lag by removing players from games. So what I think you could do is make it a different command (/p private) that would bring you and your party in to a waiting lobby where you could choose your team (sort of like Hypixel private games) And it would only bring your party in the game.

Last edited:

ToastedByTom

Mar 4, 2020
England
www.youtube.com
+1. i think that would be a great idea!
I reckon to make it worth it for cubecraftyou should be max VIP level (5) to able to access it, but if one person has it in your party the others will too!

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
I think VIP 5 to access this is bit unfair maybe VIP 3 and if anyone else has it in the party everyone else could like skywars chaos

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
This would be a cool feature for Plus ranks or obsidian ranks on Java! I think on it should be a command like /p private not an NPC.

iiFxxd

Mar 29, 2020
This would be a cool feature for Plus ranks or obsidian ranks on Java! I think on it should be a command like /p private not an NPC.
I was thinking a /p private but that would cause a lot of lag but whatever the cubecraft mods think!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
Top Bottom