Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

InsaneOrbitzz

Nov 18, 2019
Old thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/prisons-miner-gamemode.271445/

Hi, so I saw this suggestion a while back but they didn't go into to much explanation, so I thought I would bring it back as a new thread, for all networks, with my own detail.
I'm going to be referring to Bedrock with all my points since thats the platform I play on, but I still feel like this should become an addition on Java also!

So currently on Bedrock edition, there are two other servers that have a Prisons gamemode. One of them being Lifeboat, and the other being Mineville (if I'm not mistaken in thinking these are the only two).
However, both servers you have to pay for in order to play these gamemodes. Although Mineville isn't "expensive", it doesn't change the fact that you still have to spend your own real life money, in order to play a game on an already free Minecraft Server. As well as this, both servers are extremely laggy (not only me saying this)

Anyways the prison gamemode. So Cubecraft (although it not being a game that matched their theme) released Skyblock. Being a PvP server (with Minerware) Skyblock was a risk however it payed off due to it having a large player count, a positive feedback from the community, and a successful Skyblock rank.
I feel like Prisons is quite like Skyblock. Its a grind gamemode, however is different in the sense it is more casual. With Skyblock although it is also casual it takes A LOT of grinding. Whereas prisons although you would have to grind, is a casual grind, not in the likes of Skyblock where you HAVE to do certain things in order to progress.
Although with prisons there would most likely be challenges, they would most likely be pretty easy to do and self explanatory.
Cubecraft isn't laggy and obviously takes care in their games to satisfy the player base so I know the prisons will be a fun and enjoyable game to play.
I know prisons is a grind gamemode and thats why I feel like it would be successful. The other servers (even though you have to pay) have a large player base (to their player count) on Prisons. So I feel like it would introduce a larger community, and opens a possibility for your own twist. It also has the possibility for amazing updates and a future "Prisons Rank".

As I'm not sure if this will ever be released I'm not gonna give any ideas on the matter, but I thought I would leave a suggestion since I personally would enjoy it, and from previously owning a Prison realm (despite being incomplete and having over 500 players) always had the max realm players online and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I'm sorry for making a thread on a previously brought up subject but this had a lot of explanation and is fresh so I thought it would be best.

Anyways if this doesn't get locked, debate below and let me know what you think :D

zaza17680

Nov 23, 2020
It's excellent. A prison game mode would be great, although implementing a new game is a lot of programming, we will surely see it in not long, because there are already many threads that try to add a prison game. I like the idea

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Old thread: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/prisons-miner-gamemode.271445/

Hi, so I saw this suggestion a while back but they didn't go into to much explanation, so I thought I would bring it back as a new thread, for all networks, with my own detail.
I'm going to be referring to Bedrock with all my points since thats the platform I play on, but I still feel like this should become an addition on Java also!

So currently on Bedrock edition, there are two other servers that have a Prisons gamemode. One of them being Lifeboat, and the other being Mineville (if I'm not mistaken in thinking these are the only two).
However, both servers you have to pay for in order to play these gamemodes. Although Mineville isn't "expensive", it doesn't change the fact that you still have to spend your own real life money, in order to play a game on an already free Minecraft Server. As well as this, both servers are extremely laggy (not only me saying this)

Anyways the prison gamemode. So Cubecraft (although it not being a game that matched their theme) released Skyblock. Being a PvP server (with Minerware) Skyblock was a risk however it payed off due to it having a large player count, a positive feedback from the community, and a successful Skyblock rank.
I feel like Prisons is quite like Skyblock. Its a grind gamemode, however is different in the sense it is more casual. With Skyblock although it is also casual it takes A LOT of grinding. Whereas prisons although you would have to grind, is a casual grind, not in the likes of Skyblock where you HAVE to do certain things in order to progress.
Although with prisons there would most likely be challenges, they would most likely be pretty easy to do and self explanatory.
Cubecraft isn't laggy and obviously takes care in their games to satisfy the player base so I know the prisons will be a fun and enjoyable game to play.
I know prisons is a grind gamemode and thats why I feel like it would be successful. The other servers (even though you have to pay) have a large player base (to their player count) on Prisons. So I feel like it would introduce a larger community, and opens a possibility for your own twist. It also has the possibility for amazing updates and a future "Prisons Rank".

As I'm not sure if this will ever be released I'm not gonna give any ideas on the matter, but I thought I would leave a suggestion since I personally would enjoy it, and from previously owning a Prison realm (despite being incomplete and having over 500 players) always had the max realm players online and everyone seemed to enjoy it.

I'm sorry for making a thread on a previously brought up subject but this had a lot of explanation and is fresh so I thought it would be best.

Anyways if this doesn't get locked, debate below and let me know what you think :D
Sounds great, although I don't think it would come any time soon. Earliest they would implement it, would be around the new year.

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
I know how much you love prisons. And if you keep asking for it eventually it probably will come. But cubecraft already has skyblock and while they are different, I think cubecraft has already captured the community who loves grindy games with skyblock. If they do prisons I don’t them to spend a year developing it while they could be developing other games imo?

However despite the fact that I don’t think they should make a new game for prisons, I have a different idea. They turn the entire lobby into prisons. It’s a very early idea of mine and I’m not gonna start making suggestions on how it’ll work because I’m not very sure about it quite yet.

I wish the world just worked so like cubecraft could just get another server who specialized in prisons to develop prisons lol. Or if only the world worked so cube could just buy another server’s prison. I can only dream.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back :)
ElFlxen_ wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Felicidades!
ElFlxen_ wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats! and welcome back! :cubie2:
Top Bottom