Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
Hello people,

Recently I have tried to see what the most amount of hackers come from.
I concluded the most come from a site called MCLeaks.net
Maybe if a moderator goes on that site and perm bans ALL alts the amount of hacker would decrease.

Very easy, but I hope effective.

Greetings,
Haider

Reactions: Aventador

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hello people,

Maybe if a moderator goes on that site and perm bans ALL alts the amount of hacker would decrease.

Greetings,
Haider
No it does not.
If anyone tries to use Mc Leaks alts their Main will be blocked by Mojang. Meaning you will only be able to use Mc Leaks alts. Not only that but if Mojang themselfs notice that you have too many Alts, all of them will get deleted.

I'm pretty sure most people are aware of this and that's why the prefer to use other sites for Alts.

Most people try McLeaks but only that only reasults into getting their Main locked.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hello people,

Greetings,
Haider
You left out some information. Ban them for compramised account. BOOM!
Only problem is that their are too many of them, and you can not get every alt at once, it is given one at a time. That makes this impossible.

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
This website does not work. I tried to find this too. I followed every step they said and it does is steal your account. Plus, it downloads 50GB of space in your PC lol.
This website is just scam. ;p

Laskyy

Dedicated Member
Jan 6, 2015
C-137
bit.do
You left out some information. Ban them for compramised account. BOOM!
Only problem is that their are too many of them, and you can not get every alt at once, it is given one at a time. That makes this impossible.
If alot of staff works on it it is easy.

SlapMotion

Mar 8, 2017
Hello people,

Greetings,
Haider

It is not to hard to make a plugin that prevents players from joining from the mcleaks servers.. 1 week work I think. Let me know if I should make it!

Greetings SlapMotion

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
It is not to hard to make a plugin that prevents players from joining from the mcleaks servers.. 1 week work I think. Let me know if I should make it!

Greetings SlapMotion
Cube Developers rather make their own plugins.

Back to the thread, you can never prevent hackers from joining the server. They'll always find a way to join even though you ban most of the mcleaks accounts.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Eli
I managed to put together a python script with the help of an AI friend of mine, I'm gonna make an updated version of the Global Reaction Score thread, this time, having counted all 352,348 forums users!!
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
pinterest is a gold mine ong
IMG_9017.jpeg
Skylanders! I remember that I bought this pack (not my picture.) For Skylanders Super Chargers I recall that I played the game with my parents and little sister it was a blast and I enjoyed every second of it. We bought more of them and collected even more of them. Replayed the game many times and the levels. Good memories xD
Screenbits 2024-04-29_205054.png
qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Top Bottom