Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

FluffySnowFox

Novice Member
Jul 10, 2022
Snowy Land
After trying the power 3 bow in OP mode against diamond armor, that bow doesn't do enough damage to justify its cost as a late-game item. At just 0.5 to 1 heart of damage per shot, the bow is now relegated to starting a combo rather than as a ranged DPS option.

Why is the power 5 bow not in OP mode anymore?
Power V is insane...

Reactions: asqsk

asqsk

Novice Member
Apr 16, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
After trying the power 3 bow in OP mode against diamond armor, that bow doesn't do enough damage to justify its cost as a late-game item. At just 0.5 to 1 heart of damage per shot, the bow is now relegated to starting a combo rather than as a ranged DPS option.

Power V so good i think.

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him

Bc whene you use the bow power V its make a lot damage for iron armor so you cant just judge for one armor ( diamond)

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
I think power 5 is insane, with iron armor it, does way to much damage, i think power 4 could be still ok.
Iron armor is the new leather in modern OP mode in that both armor sets cost iron. You're not comparing apples to apples -- the endgame items should be compared to other endgame items. Your comparison is equivalent to comparing leather armor vs power 5 bow in the old OP mode, i.e. early game items vs endgame items. Of course endgame items are going to hit hard against early game items!

In our case, a fairer comparison is a power 5 bow vs diamond/netherite armor, as both armor sets provide the same amount of protection in Bedrock. In Java, netherite takes less damage unless CubeCraft's damage calculation hasn't been corrected since 2017 (there was a bug in CubeCraft where the armor piercing mechanic was not used in damage calculation).

EDIT: Netherite and Diamond armor.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
FkhsjevXEBQvIe3.jpg
to the very few 5 or less people who are concerned about fhg dont worry its not going anywhere i just dont feel like writing at all and im disappointed in myself so

dw its not that deep
Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
Top Bottom