Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ST.Louis Gamer rampage

Jan 7, 2014
maybe in kit pvp we could have a team of 2 or 3 or a pack of 4, so that way if you are playing with friends you cant hit them cause I have experience of accidentally killing my team mate while fighting someone and then for the people that don't want teams at all maybe there could be a free for all gamemode within the kit pvp like a free for all server. @PinkStr3ak @OrangeGrapeEater

PinkStr3ak

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2014
around the corner
goo.gl
I don't really like the term "wasting." We do appreciate your ideas, and I like to read all of them. And there are other members and staff who might have a different opinion than me.

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Well what if we can make it so that you can add a "friends" list? That way if you're fighting someone with your friend you cant hit him/her? I dunno... I don't think that would work though :P Hackers could could team and not kill each other... aka, *unfair level (infinity)*

Skull_Demon10

Dec 2, 2013
no cuz I can get Op stuff and I don't want to spend all this going on creative pvp and I don't like the diea and its not right

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom