Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JT8D

Member
Apr 22, 2018
27
54
29
24
Wherever I am
The server had to become smaller, less costly, and it had to happen. So instead of removing games, why not do something else:
The server has capacity for 30,000 people (according to my list in minecraft), but it seems that only a fraction of that number is ever online. If this capacity was decreased to <10,000 then it would save money on servers and some games could be reinstated along with some of the good features that were removed.
This is just an idea. I cannot say for sure if it works this way but I am hopeful. I hope staff will read this and think about it, and if it doesn't work I want a reason.

I'm doing this for BlockWars (among other things) so... #SaveBlockWars
 
Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

HOTROD. wrote on killer_AWY's profile.
Hmmm
JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Top Bottom