Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

gerxh

Mar 15, 2017
no estoy muy de acuerdo con que tomen esa decisión, básicamente, porque en un juego injusto (10v1, 10v2 etc), cuando un team se llena en un mapa de 10 y son 11-12-13-14 jugadores, al sacar a nocht ese team de pocos jugadores, no tiene la posibilidad de poder ganar la partida contra el team mas lleno, eso si, que nerfeen su efecto y su precion en modo OP estaria muy bien / I don't really agree with them making that decision, basically, because in an unfair game (10v1, 10v2 etc), when a team fills up on a map of 10 and there are 11-12-13-14 players, taking out nocht That team of few players, does not have the possibility of winning the game against the fullest team, that is, that their effect and their precision in OP mode would be very good.

Quis

Forum Expert
Feb 4, 2020
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Sorry, but I don’t really understand what you want to say.

So you think it is unfair that sometimes in a 10v10 map, the map isn’t full and this way there aren’t enough players to fill the second team.

I think the solution will be a longer waiting time before the game starts.

Reactions: gerxh
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom