Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys I think there should be a point shop and it will work like this.
You will earn 250 points every game you win.There be a point shop and to access it you have to do /shop and you’ll see your points.
There will be trails cages and other cosmetics.

2,500 for an exclusive cage 1 each
5,000 for an exclusive buddy 1 each
10,000 for an user colors 1 each
25,000 for a prefix 1 each
125,000 for a trail 1 each
300,000 for a rank of your choice 1 per account
Also it could give you just cosmetics.

Reactions: nooblet66

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont know if you are talking about these points, but there is a point system already. You can see these points with /points, but cant spend them.
About spending these points are a lot of threads already, but they arent working on a system yet.. I guess ;)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont know if you are talking about these points, but there is a point system already. You can see these points with /points, but cant spend them.
About spending these points are a lot of threads already, but they arent working on a system yet.. I guess ;)
I am

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
You will earn 250 points every game you win.There be a point shop and to access it you have to do /shop and you’ll see your points.

I like this idea but there would be problems having some of the described features in the shop also I don’t think it would be a great thing to make it so when you win a game you earn points but so that there is a quest log and you have to do certain tasks in game and every task you complete you earn point and if you complete say 5 tasks you get a point booster which boots how many points you can receive from quests such as *1.2 points for 2 hours in game time and so on.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them

adding this with the point system that already exists could be fun since there is not really a use for points on bedrock

I like this idea but there would be problems having some of the described features in the shop also I don’t think it would be a great thing to make it so when you win a game you earn points but so that there is a quest log and you have to do certain tasks in game and every task you complete you earn point and if you complete say 5 tasks you get a point booster which boots how many points you can receive from quests such as *1.2 points for 2 hours in game time and so on.
You already gain points on bedrock by winning matches, kills, etc, not as much as 250 but
is between 10-30 points

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.

Maybe not that much stuff (I am sure you can get every game's rank rn) but I do agree in giving them use to buy Cosmetics, I don't think this is necessary because cosmetics aren't, and someone could just exploit the game and THEN sell the (for example) ranks, in a web to earn IRL money or something.

(Add a Poll Btw) I think that for cosmetics it will be nice.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
Quack-tacular Birthday to you, dear duck friend! 🎉 Wishing you a pond full of joy, a sky full of sunshine, and a heart full of love on your special day! May your feathers stay fluffy, your ponds be plentiful, and your quacks be heard far and wide. Here's to another year of waddling adventures and endless smiles! 🦆🎂

I love chat gpt
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom