Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hey guys I think there should be a point shop and it will work like this.
You will earn 250 points every game you win.There be a point shop and to access it you have to do /shop and you’ll see your points.
There will be trails cages and other cosmetics.

2,500 for an exclusive cage 1 each
5,000 for an exclusive buddy 1 each
10,000 for an user colors 1 each
25,000 for a prefix 1 each
125,000 for a trail 1 each
300,000 for a rank of your choice 1 per account
Also it could give you just cosmetics.

Reactions: nooblet66

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I dont know if you are talking about these points, but there is a point system already. You can see these points with /points, but cant spend them.
About spending these points are a lot of threads already, but they arent working on a system yet.. I guess ;)

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
I dont know if you are talking about these points, but there is a point system already. You can see these points with /points, but cant spend them.
About spending these points are a lot of threads already, but they arent working on a system yet.. I guess ;)
I am

axinater

Aug 19, 2020
UK
You will earn 250 points every game you win.There be a point shop and to access it you have to do /shop and you’ll see your points.

I like this idea but there would be problems having some of the described features in the shop also I don’t think it would be a great thing to make it so when you win a game you earn points but so that there is a quest log and you have to do certain tasks in game and every task you complete you earn point and if you complete say 5 tasks you get a point booster which boots how many points you can receive from quests such as *1.2 points for 2 hours in game time and so on.

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them

adding this with the point system that already exists could be fun since there is not really a use for points on bedrock

I like this idea but there would be problems having some of the described features in the shop also I don’t think it would be a great thing to make it so when you win a game you earn points but so that there is a quest log and you have to do certain tasks in game and every task you complete you earn point and if you complete say 5 tasks you get a point booster which boots how many points you can receive from quests such as *1.2 points for 2 hours in game time and so on.
You already gain points on bedrock by winning matches, kills, etc, not as much as 250 but
is between 10-30 points

UBRE

May 30, 2020
Mexico.

Maybe not that much stuff (I am sure you can get every game's rank rn) but I do agree in giving them use to buy Cosmetics, I don't think this is necessary because cosmetics aren't, and someone could just exploit the game and THEN sell the (for example) ranks, in a web to earn IRL money or something.

(Add a Poll Btw) I think that for cosmetics it will be nice.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
hi pookie :3
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Clovate's profile.
Heya cool person!:D
Xi1m wrote on Frontlane's profile.
genius idea frontland
IMG_8850.jpeg
GiGaGekkies wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations...
GiGaGekkies wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!
Top Bottom