Do you agree?

• Yes

Votes: 19 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
I have a suggestion that I think will help cubecraft grow. It is about the point multipliers.
For those of you who don't know, point multipliers are a effect available for purchase on the cubecraft store. They will double the amount of points received for a certain game for one hour. The only problem is, almost no one buys them.
Now, I may not have been on cubecraft for as long as some of you guys (I am level 23) but I would like to think that I have been on long enough to realize how rarely point multipliers are used. In all my time on cubecraft, I have seen double points activated one time.
There is a simple solution to this problem. Make them cheaper. Right now, one point multiplier for EggWars is 25 dollars USD. For 1 hour. Very few people would want to pay for this. Making them cheaper would not only make more money for the server, as more people would buy them, but would make players happier as well. In my opinion, it should be 10 dollars for a 1 hour EggWars multiplier. I see no reason as to why this should not be a thing.

EDIT: Here are some new suggestions for the pricing
1 hour multiplier - $4 Each
12 hour multiplier - $10 Each
24 hour multiplier - $20 Each

Last edited:

alltop10

Aug 23, 2016
I have a suggestion that I think will help cubecraft grow. It is about the point multipliers.
For those of you who don't know, point multipliers are a effect available for purchase on the cubecraft store. They will double the amount of points received for a certain game for one hour. The only problem is, almost no one buys them.
Now, I may not have been on cubecraft for as long as some of you guys (I am level 23) but I would like to think that I have been on long enough to realize how rarely point multipliers are used. In all my time on cubecraft, I have seen double points activated one time.
There is a simple solution to this problem. Make them cheaper. Right now, one point multiplier for EggWars is 25 dollars USD. For 1 hour. Very few people would want to pay for this. Making them cheaper would not only make more money for the server, as more people would buy them, but would make players happier as well. In my opinion, it should be 10 dollars for a 1 hour EggWars multiplier. I see no reason as to why this should not be a thing.

In my opinion, even $10 is a lot for a point multiplier. If I was in charge of setting prices I would make one amplifier for the bigger games be $7.50 (all prices in USD), 3 amplifiers say, $19, and 5 be $25. For smaller games I would make it 1 for $6, 3 for $15, and 5 for $20.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
To make me consider to buy one they would have to make them cost between 2 and 3€. I don't really care that much because they are pretty useless anyway, but I definitely won't buy one, not for 15€ but also not for 10€ or 5€.

Edit: Idea to make them worth a bit more:
Since the points you earn in an hour are almost useless to anyone that has played on the server for a few months, the main reason to buy a multuplier is probably getting your name shown in the chat and in the game selection menu. What if you could also add a custom message to that (limited to a certain amount of characters, chat rules still apply).

Last edited:
Reactions: Power Ranger

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I agree with you.
I think the multipliers should be 4 dollars for the game SkyWars and also 4 dollars for the game EggWars.
Good idea, 1+!

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
I think they should lower the price. $10 for 1 hour is not the best. Maybe 24 hours, 12 hours, or less cost?

Reactions: StoneBrine (Brad)
Oct 22, 2017

EDIT: Here are some new suggestions for the pricing
1 hour multiplier - $4 Each
12 hour multiplier - $10 Each
24 hour multiplier - $20 Each
i have seen no one purchase multipliers ever and i always thought it was because they were too short but its the price. oh wait nvm i see now that it is both... i agree

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
Needs to be cheaper, but they are pretty neat for the time they are active. I have seen someone use an eggwars multiplier before, it was cool

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Making them cheaper wouldn't really increase the amount of sales. Instead they should be upgraded giving you way more.
Possibly double EXP for everyone in that game.

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
@Joe Henry I know your in charge of the financial department and really in 6 month on cube I’ve seen one point multiplier, if you guys made it cheaper I would definitely buy them and other people would also, this would benefit the servers finance and would benefit the members
+1

Shifts

Oct 18, 2017
Somewhere On Earth
Making them cheaper wouldn't really increase the amount of sales. Instead they should be upgraded giving you way more.
Possibly double EXP for everyone in that game.
Actually making it cheaper would because more than 20+ of my friends complain about the price and let’s say the price was decreased to $5 then 20x5 would be $100 right now it’s like 1 person in a year buys these that’s $25 hmmmm so it would increase the amount of sales

TheBoom989

Oct 11, 2017
@Joe Henry I know your in charge of the financial department and really in 6 month on cube I’ve seen one point multiplier, if you guys made it cheaper I would definitely buy them and other people would also, this would benefit the servers finance and would benefit the members
+1
Yeah we need to message this guy

Reactions: Shifts
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom