Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

AdrixEnMiMundo

Sep 2, 2016
I would like to ask if they could dismantle me from Cubecraft? It has always been my favorite server, I have spent more than 200 euros. Even when there were many hackers, and many people left the server I kept apollandolo and reporting to people. Sorry for everything I said to the player.

Mi nick: iOyzo
My email: [removed due to player privacy]

Last edited by a moderator:

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
Veo que tu apelación fue denegada, No sirve de nada que postes un thread de este tipo, y no recomiendo spammear a los administradores sobre este caso :D

LEO_KILLER_01

Nov 30, 2016
The Gym
I would like to ask if they could dismantle me from Cubecraft? It has always been my favorite server, I have spent more than 200 euros. Even when there were many hackers, and many people left the server I kept apollandolo and reporting to people. Sorry for everything I said to the player.

My email:
Since you appeal was denied I will suggest you contact LanceDaniels since he is the one who mute you, you can contact him via discord this is Cubecraft discord https://discord.gg/cubecraft and this is LanceDaniels tag: @LanceDaniels#9663 also you can contact him via forums:https://www.cubecraft.net/conversations/add?to=LanceDaniels, I think you are perm muted maybe wait a month and try talking with him again since you were recently muted contacting now will likely result in nothing as you were only recently muted.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com

My email:
Maybe you shouldn't put your email in the thread, everybody could contact you now!
And, appeal here: https://appeals.cubecraft.net/

zRinne

Forum Veteran
Mar 2, 2016
Cat world
www.instagram.com

My email: [removed due to player privacy]

I have removed the email to protect the privacy of our players.
Please contact @LanceDaniels via private conversation as he is in charge of your current punishment.
Do be patient for a response as well.

Having a rank doesn't mean you're exempted from our rules. It is not a privilege given to you which would allow you to do as you please.
It also seems that you were given a warning previously, have been muted and banned as well yet you chose not to follow the rules.

Well either way, this is not the place to talk about it. Please do as stated above and PM Lance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday Kloska!!! 🦆 🔥 🐉
UncleSpect wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk! 🎈