Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
F

Facelurite

Easy to get knocked off island when attacking
Difficult to sneak onto the egg without enemies knowing
Easy to mid camp on
Takes too long to end
Too much prismarine

My proposal is to make the player islands 3 times bigger and make mid a lot bigger as well. More jellyfish in the map so its easier to build across.

Reactions: Kloska

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Easy to mid camp on
Takes too long to end
Too much prismarine

My proposal is to make the player islands 3 times bigger and make mid a lot bigger as well. More jellyfish in the map so its easier to build across.
I never really have any notable issues with being knocked off too easily on that map, but I would like it if the islands were a bit closer together and it could surely use a revamp once Cube is ready to update to 1.13.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Honestly, I never had these problems in this map, so I don’t really care.
If you think that this will make it better, I’m fine with it.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
I dont mind how the map is! the game does not last that long when i play it, but i dont just sit around for 20 minutes lol. i enjoy the map how it is

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
The map is quite well, and of course it's playable. I don't know why you are so critical with this map, personately I enjoy playing there.

F

Facelurite

I never really have any notable issues with being knocked off too easily on that map, but I would like it if the islands were a bit closer together and it could surely use a revamp once Cube is ready to update to 1.13.
The problem gets annoying when theres tons of obby and no space to move. Islands are way too small making it easy to shoot people off.

F

Facelurite

The map is quite well, and of course it's playable. I don't know why you are so critical with this map, personately I enjoy playing there.
Playable =/= Good. Mid camping is so easy on this map.
I dont mind how the map is! the game does not last that long when i play it, but i dont just sit around for 20 minutes lol. i enjoy the map how it is
It lasts long when you’re in a bad team alone against average players. They will all camp and I’ll be the only giy actually doing something.

Reactions: Qin Shihuangdi

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Easy to mid camp on
Takes too long to end
Too much prismarine

This is actually one of the only maps that I can play with my friends to have such an oldskool experience like back in the early days, If you want quick games, play other maps

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
I wish you made a poll... It's much easier to support statements with some visual representation.

The current thread has a range of mixed feedback. From my experience when I edited the middle to provide better PvP, people flipped. Maybe because it's such an old map and people love the classic version. We all have our favourite maps and ones we hate. As of now I'm not going to make any drastic changes to this original map, unless there is huge support.

Go look at this, can go back a few pages too. CTRL-F search "under". What some people hate, others love in maps.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/eggwars-maps-give-us-feedback.132419/page-19

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
In my opinion, the small bases of this map makes it easier to shoot people off, therefore making easier for one person to eliminate an entire team, therefore making the game go quicker. Besides, the whole point of having different maps isn't so there are different colors, it's for different styles of play. Some people like quick, yolo maps, others like long, camping maps, etc. And personally, Under Da Sea is my favorite map and I wouldn't be very pleased if it was drastically changed, although I did enjoy the bigger mid and emerald gen additions.

Anthoken

May 21, 2016
In my opinion, the small bases of this map makes it easier to shoot people off, therefore making easier for one person to eliminate an entire team, therefore making the game go quicker. Besides, the whole point of having different maps isn't so there are different colors, it's for different styles of play. Some people like quick, yolo maps, others like long, camping maps, etc. And personally, Under Da Sea is my favorite map and I wouldn't be very pleased if it was drastically changed, although I did enjoy the bigger mid and emerald gen additions.
you could not have said that better!

F

Facelurite

Good point its easy to win if you pearl up and bow everyone off.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Thanks for everything
Amazinq wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats!
Basketman wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Sad to not see you in orange! I wish you the best of luck!
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations man! 🎉🎉
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Mannn :(
Thank you for your time with us, it was fun honestly, you will be missed :<
Top Bottom