Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Sorry but I disagree.
Knockback is fine how it is now, it is now possible to combo and void people with this knockback, unlike in the old kb where its hard to do so.
To combo someone means to get multiple hits on them without getting hit, not sending people into the air for as long as you can

lichtim

Novice Member
May 21, 2023
North germany
do old kb so i can combo
Hey Bubbles Here are Mi thauths abaut that

I think IT wont BE a good Idea BC the KB IS fine the only Thing that IS anoying that netherite Armor get 1 Block KB pre Hit or smt and thats to Low If U have füll Idea then U have really Low chances to win BC U cant kick the oponent in the void thats meaning U must have to kill him or Just Go on Bridge or smt.if U have luck then U can kick him in the void but IT hard tho.abd i think the KB IS fine i can still Combo and stuff and i have No problems with that.keep Up the great Work(: and have a nice day or night cya

adrian525pl

Novice Member
Feb 23, 2023
Sorry but I disagree.
Knockback is fine how it is now, it is now possible to combo and void people with this knockback, unlike in the old kb where its hard to do so.
To combo someone means to get multiple hits on them without getting hit, not sending people into the air for as long as you can
Have you actually played any pvp since the update?

Comboing people now means as much as sending people into the air as long as possible so they can't fight back.

PVP shouldn't be about just knocking people into the void in one or two hits. Not if the server wants to make the game more accessible to worse players and not if pvp is meant to be any fun.

On the old system, you could easily fight back. On the new one there is no point in trying to fight back, u won't land a single hit anyway once you are in the air.

On the new one buying gear also seems pretty much pointless besides buying quite literally a bare minimum to not die in literally one hit due to damage, because all you gotta do is get one good combo and the other person won't be able to fight back in any way.

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Have you actually played any pvp since the update?

Comboing people now means as much as sending people into the air as long as possible so they can't fight back.

PVP shouldn't be about just knocking people into the void in one or two hits. Not if the server wants to make the game more accessible to worse players and not if pvp is meant to be any fun.

On the old system, you could easily fight back. On the new one there is no point in trying to fight back, u won't land a single hit anyway once you are in the air.

On the new one buying gear also seems pretty much pointless besides buying quite literally a bare minimum to not die in literally one hit due to damage, because all you gotta do is get one good combo and the other person won't be able to fight back in any way.
1: I have played so much more PvP since the update came out. I didn't play CubeCraft from 2021 until July 2023 because of terrible knockback mechanics.

2: You are talking about an air combo. I explained what combos in general means.

3: The void is there to make it easier to hit people especially stacked players off to make fights not last too long, its so annoying to be in long fights.

4 and 5: True

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Evaluatiefout's profile.
RAHHHHHHHHHH
JokeKaedee wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy birthday!! <33 🎈
JokeKaedee wrote on adrian525pl's profile.
Happy birthday, Adrian! :) 😃 🍰
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday, Skate! 🛼 🎈
As I am pretty close to fact #60, I would like to ask something. Do you all like Minecraft facts or irl facts? I have been posting Minecraft facts for five days for a change. If you want mc facts, I am pretty sure I have a few more. If you all want irl facts, I have no problem in doing that! Although I would have to check the availability of the facts, this would help me post more interesting and fun facts!
Top Bottom